Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

windows failing

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dinin

windows failing Empty
PostSubject: windows failing   windows failing Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 4:48 pm

ive tried three tmes to connect to the game, it loads but i imeediately turn to stone due to lag and after bout a minute the screen goes black then it says windows is starting up (exactly like i restarted but i didnt) then a window pops up saying that windows ha recovered from a serious error.

Specs:
windows xp professional version 2002 service pack 3
i am running Intel pentium 4 cpu dual core 3.2 ghz and 3.19 ghz with 1.49 gb of ram.
these specs should over qualify my computer for aranock and has run this game fine for last 3 years (around that, not quite sure)
Back to top Go down
Cyrus

Cyrus

windows failing Empty
PostSubject: Re: windows failing   windows failing Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 4:51 pm

Dinin, it's not your computer, it's this stupid game. I've been complaining about the lag for 2 weeks but nobody has commented on it. I can log on, for about 5 seconds, until it freezes on me because it's lagging so bad. Darius is able to actually stay on, but he is lagging so bad he is just going to log off. There have been periods of lag like this going on for over 2 weeks, and the odd time (like right now) they are so bad I can't even play. Usually they just make my game choppy though.

Oddly enough, the odd player says that their game is running fine while everyone else is lagging.
Back to top Go down
Dinin

windows failing Empty
PostSubject: Re: windows failing   windows failing Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 4:54 pm

yes, ive been lagging recently too, but i have not had my comp crash before, it may be related or unrelated.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus

Cyrus

windows failing Empty
PostSubject: Re: windows failing   windows failing Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 5:02 pm

I'm assuming it's related, only because I started lagging really bad (like always), then the game shut off and I got an error message saying Aranock encountered a problem and needed to close, which then caused my computer to have a spaz attack and almost die lol. Then I logged back on again, still super laggy, same thing happened again.
Back to top Go down
Dinin

windows failing Empty
PostSubject: Re: windows failing   windows failing Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 6:20 pm

I actaualy got in the game, no lag at all....this has to be adressed tho, i would like to know why my comp keeps crashing.
Back to top Go down
Odysseus

Odysseus

windows failing Empty
PostSubject: Re: windows failing   windows failing Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 7:58 pm

I too crashed three times yesterday in the space of twenty minutes. I have also suffered from the same unusual lag that has affected many of our players. We do see what is going on, please bare with us whilst we address the situation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

windows failing Empty
PostSubject: Re: windows failing   windows failing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

windows failing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Click Me For New Forum  :: Game Chat :: Technical-
Jump to: