Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cody's stuff.

Go down 
+2
Frosty
Elffin
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Cody's stuff. Empty
PostSubject: Cody's stuff.   Cody's stuff. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 9:46 pm

Was looking around the mods and GUI forum a bit, and links to Cody's GUI are not working for me. If anyone has a copy they'd be willing to e-mail, please contact me in-game on Froggy, Froggles, Ragequit, or Shade.

Thanks! alien
Back to top Go down
Elffin

Elffin

Cody's stuff. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cody's stuff.   Cody's stuff. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 1:23 am

Back to top Go down

Cody's stuff. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cody's stuff.   Cody's stuff. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 9:05 am

Yep, I found the site and was excited a few weeks ago. The link just takes me to a missing or deleted file page. That's why I was asking if anyone had a copy of the file they could send me. I'm unable to retrieve it from his site or the forums here.
Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

Cody's stuff. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cody's stuff.   Cody's stuff. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 7:03 pm

Elffin that just leads to an invalid or deleted file message after clicking download
Back to top Go down
Marshall

Cody's stuff. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cody's stuff.   Cody's stuff. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 12:06 am

I'm also very interested in this.
Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

Cody's stuff. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cody's stuff.   Cody's stuff. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 6:15 am

I could try to reproduce the Gui, although I am thinking of making a few originals of my own Wink
Back to top Go down
Elffin

Elffin

Cody's stuff. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cody's stuff.   Cody's stuff. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 9:47 am

Frosty wrote:
I could try to reproduce the Gui, although I am thinking of making a few originals of my own Wink

I have seen one of your originals, and the missus would slap me if i used it Razz

Elf.
Back to top Go down

Cody's stuff. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cody's stuff.   Cody's stuff. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 2:07 am

A reproduction would be pretty awesome! I always found Cody's to be easiest on my eyes, and now that I work nights it is even more noticeable. :p
Back to top Go down
Pepsi

Cody's stuff. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cody's stuff.   Cody's stuff. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 12:38 am

Someone from within the V2 community mentioned that my name appeared on this website. I am Cody, recently I started removing links from my Mediafire account because they weren't receiving any downloads for a few months. I'll re-upload them for you, make sure to download and SAVE these because I'm not willing to keep them on my account forever as after being banned from this community I simply stopped playing.

If you need files don't be afraid to email me, while I'm banned from Aranock I hold no grudges against anyone here and am more than willing to track down a majority of the files I removed and re-upload them if possible.

Individual files - Right Click -> Save As. Name the file the # listed above the picture. I cannot post Mediafire links because this is a new account that is bound to be banned shortly.
Cody's stuff. Cabru

Cody's stuff. 5HycA

Cody's stuff. RPcdb
Back to top Go down

Cody's stuff. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cody's stuff.   Cody's stuff. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 9:40 pm

Thanks a lot! Hopefully at some point the ban will disappear :O
Hopefully these posts will stay here long enough for me to download them after work. Thanks again!!
Back to top Go down
Odysseus

Odysseus

Cody's stuff. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cody's stuff.   Cody's stuff. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 7:55 am

Thank you for your posts Cody. It was kind of you to share some of your old designs with our community, I know that your GUI's are very popular. I also know that some of our current players will be old friends of yours and it is respectable that you are trying to help them. Therefor, although I understand that your concern is that your posts will be removed as you are a banned user, rest assured that our team will not take away your act of kindness. We are not monsters Razz

I encourage all the players interested in your designs to download them from your mediafire like you have requested-but you will of course have to share with them a working link .

I read this forum a few days ago and was aware of its existence, I was going to post earlier but alas my life is busy right now. I only found it again today because it had been reported for deletion-by you. You must have pressed the report button accidentally silly Razz Never mind It gave me the chance to remember to comment here thanking you for your efforts. I hope you are doing well in your life and have found another game to appease you in your spare time. The Aranock team wish you well.

Ody

Back to top Go down
Pepsi

Cody's stuff. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cody's stuff.   Cody's stuff. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 6:00 pm

I cannot post MediaFire links (Cannot post links for 7 days after registering as a new user), I reported the post intentionally to alert the God's that a banned individual (myself - Cody / Error) who isn't welcomed in the game anymore had posted.

The MediaFire URL is: /?w5u68zbjlj3lbym

Simply paste it at the end of mediafire[DOT]com to make mediafire[DOT]com/?w5u68zbjlj3lbym

Back to top Go down
Fazza

Fazza

Cody's stuff. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cody's stuff.   Cody's stuff. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 8:38 pm

Fantastic! All my old skins were on my old computer Definately will use these and credit you pepsi/cody haha XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cody's stuff. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cody's stuff.   Cody's stuff. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cody's stuff.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Click Me For New Forum  :: Game Chat :: General chat-
Jump to: