Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

IP adress and stuff

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pooch

Pooch

IP adress and stuff Empty
PostSubject: IP adress and stuff   IP adress and stuff Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 2:40 pm

Ok im abit worried about that IP thing.. If someone care to explain me how it works? i mean coz i installed the game on my laptop and not on my homw compurer ( purely coz im rarely at home and i carry my laptop everywhere)

Now i get connected to the net with various connection, mostly from my houses wi-fi when im home but also form works wifi, my GF parents house wifi, and where is no wireless avaibel ill just connect thru my iphone.. now does each different connection is shownd as different IP?

Cos i mean i dont want to get banned just because i play some from a hotell wireless connection rather than paying from my phone data.. Im so noob when it come to computers Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Dinin

PostSubject: Re: IP adress and stuff   IP adress and stuff Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 5:03 pm

you will recieve a new ip address depending on what internet network you are currently on, and may change over time on these networks depending on if you have dynamic IP, but you will not be banned for this. Check the rules page for things to avoid doing. One of the very few circumstances that might result in you being banned from the game when your NOT breaking the rules is sharing ip addresses/characters with another player that is currently banned. Such circumstances make it difficult to determine who really owns certain characters.

The laws of Aranock: https://aranock.rpg-board.net/f19-game-rules
Back to top Go down
Pooch

Pooch

PostSubject: Re: IP adress and stuff   IP adress and stuff Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 5:41 pm

Ah of course Smile thx for the answer!

well now i can sleep my beauty sleeps in calm Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IP adress and stuff   IP adress and stuff Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IP adress and stuff
Page 1 of 1