Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

problem with new updated version

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
zeratul

problem with new updated version Empty
PostSubject: problem with new updated version   problem with new updated version Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 12:12 pm

Hey everyone,
I've downloaded the new updated version for the game (the .rar file) but for some reason, it doesn't know what to do with the file. Like, i can't open it up and reinstall the updated game. Can anyone help me out here?
Back to top Go down
Sooper

PostSubject: Re: problem with new updated version   problem with new updated version Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 2:14 pm

do you have winRAR? .rar files need an extractor other then the ones that come default on most computers
Back to top Go down
zeratul

PostSubject: Re: problem with new updated version   problem with new updated version Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 2:39 pm

i dont.. any site u know of that has a good one to download?
Back to top Go down
Urdadi

Urdadi

PostSubject: Re: problem with new updated version   problem with new updated version Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 5:27 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: problem with new updated version   problem with new updated version Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

problem with new updated version
Page 1 of 1