Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Houston we have a problem

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Daddyonine

Houston we have a problem Empty
PostSubject: Houston we have a problem   Houston we have a problem Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 1:34 pm

Something needs to be fixed in pk, i dont understand how it makes any sense for a major to be stun locked by a magen player during clan battle but cant group a magen this is a load of crap was watching my cousin play and his major sorc which should have been safe from magens so he could fight their majors in the area was stun locked by a magn AH and killed by a major warrior so they could get more plat for the kill then he tries to group a magen and hes too far out of his range wtf.......
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

Houston we have a problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Houston we have a problem   Houston we have a problem Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 4:46 am

Watch this space

I have a proposed solution but it needs some coding and testing
Back to top Go down

Houston we have a problem
Page 1 of 1