Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Black stronghold revamp

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Motoko

Black stronghold revamp Empty
PostSubject: Black stronghold revamp   Black stronghold revamp Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 4:26 am

This area is currently under heavy construction. Several changes have been made.

When the area is fully complete I will let everyone know, but that will probably take some time.

Shiva is no longer required to obtain ankh armor, Damor can be killed for the piece for the armor.

Shiva has reverted back to male (Sorry Cathy) and has begun working out with Arnold Schwarzennegger, needless to say he is a lot more angry now than he was before, and a lot stronger as well.

I would highly advise against angering him until the area is fully complete.

Several parts of the area have been blocked off due to construction.

Last edited by Motoko on Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Motoko

PostSubject: Re: Black stronghold revamp   Black stronghold revamp Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 11:23 am

In addition, the entrance to mountains has been moved to just north of the entrance to strange forest, on the forest side, of course.

The existing entrance has been sealed off as Shiva is currently having his minions make his stronghold larger.

Since the entrance is easier/closer to get to now, an additional barbarian has joined the existing horde, because, well, they needed another one.

The cityguards have put up a sign.

Happy Hunting!
Back to top Go down
Bill

PostSubject: Re: Black stronghold revamp   Black stronghold revamp Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 9:37 pm

The dark lord is still bugged, almost killed my seyan earlier for getting attacked by a ghost on the way through.
Back to top Go down
Motoko

PostSubject: Re: Black stronghold revamp   Black stronghold revamp Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 4:17 am

Bill wrote:
The dark lord is still bugged, almost killed my seyan earlier for getting attacked by a ghost on the way through.

Shiva will have a talk with him later and smack him til hes correct.

Back to top Go down
Motoko

PostSubject: Re: Black stronghold revamp   Black stronghold revamp Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 3:41 pm

Shiva has beaten him enough and he will now act appropriately.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black stronghold revamp   Black stronghold revamp Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black stronghold revamp
Page 1 of 1