Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gorn/Kwai hall revamp

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Motoko

Gorn/Kwai hall revamp Empty
PostSubject: Gorn/Kwai hall revamp   Gorn/Kwai hall revamp Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 3:47 pm

Poles have been added to these two areas to entice people at low ranks to go there.

The ghost king/spider queen are more generous now also.

I eventually would like to do more with these areas, and am open to suggestions.
Back to top Go down
Dakr

PostSubject: Re: Gorn/Kwai hall revamp   Gorn/Kwai hall revamp Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 6:59 pm

I remember another version of V2 I played they had specific Gorn and Kwai helms. I don't remember the stat bonuses on them but basically were +something int/will etc. Better than a blank helm and hara's could wear and unbreakable.
Back to top Go down
Motoko

PostSubject: Re: Gorn/Kwai hall revamp   Gorn/Kwai hall revamp Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 7:03 pm

Dakr wrote:
I remember another version of V2 I played they had specific Gorn and Kwai helms.  I don't remember the stat bonuses on them but basically were +something int/will etc.  Better than a blank helm and hara's could wear and unbreakable.

I'm pretty happy with the changes I've made thus far, whether or not it's viable will be seen over time.

Back to top Go down
Labfiveonly

PostSubject: Re: Gorn/Kwai hall revamp   Gorn/Kwai hall revamp Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 8:43 am

Do you perhaps need new walls? tiles? Deco?

Gorn/Kwai hall revamp Wall1

Gorn/Kwai hall revamp Wall2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gorn/Kwai hall revamp   Gorn/Kwai hall revamp Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gorn/Kwai hall revamp
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Click Me For New Forum  :: Announcements :: Game News-
Jump to: