Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Black Stronghold bug

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kane

Black Stronghold bug Empty
PostSubject: Black Stronghold bug   Black Stronghold bug Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2015 6:36 pm

The door does not let Rmcinsr in because we are "not in group range", despite us being grouped.
Back to top Go down
Asmodeus

PostSubject: Re: Black Stronghold bug   Black Stronghold bug Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2015 9:16 pm

Kane wrote:
The door does not let Rmcinsr in because we are "not in group range", despite us being grouped.

what door?
Back to top Go down
Kane

PostSubject: Re: Black Stronghold bug   Black Stronghold bug Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2015 10:19 pm

Oops, meant the W door to gargoyle prison cell. We had to go thru Earls
Back to top Go down
rmcin329@hotmail.com

PostSubject: Re: Black Stronghold bug   Black Stronghold bug Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2015 11:25 pm

rmcinsr is my lt gen arch hara if anyone is wondering.  For as long as I can remember lt gen has been able to group warlord, despite at lower ranks the normal grouping range is + or - 3.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Stronghold bug   Black Stronghold bug Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black Stronghold bug
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Click Me For New Forum  :: Game Chat :: Bugs-
Jump to: