Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bless quest [spoiler]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Bless quest [spoiler] Empty
PostSubject: Bless quest [spoiler]   Bless quest [spoiler] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 2:05 pm

Anyone else notice that place has like... 8 locked doors and only 2 keys. Yes i know one of them needs a lockpick and 2 are just naturally locked. Why are the other 5 locked though?

...and wasn't there supposed to be a thief beside the thief that guards the bless amulet? Or has that room always been empty? I thought there were two 'guards' one in each room and only the one had the amulet.. hmm. #CrazynessSettingIn
Back to top Go down
Iktomi

Iktomi

Bless quest [spoiler] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bless quest [spoiler]   Bless quest [spoiler] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 7:53 am

The key issue is there to make players think of other ways to complete quest. Similar building tactics have been placed in other areas like Prison.
I've only seen 1 guard in the past 7 years.
Back to top Go down

Bless quest [spoiler]
Page 1 of 1