Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rank Combat Ignore

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Rank Combat Ignore Empty
PostSubject: Rank Combat Ignore   Rank Combat Ignore Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 8:01 pm

What XP total must a man acquire for the Majors of Aranock to ignore him/her?

Thank you for your consideration.
Back to top Go down
Urdadi

Urdadi

Rank Combat Ignore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rank Combat Ignore   Rank Combat Ignore Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 11:13 pm

That is a great question.
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

Rank Combat Ignore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rank Combat Ignore   Rank Combat Ignore Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 6:22 am

See if this looks like the rule:
if ((ch[cn].points_tot+500)*25<ch[co].points_tot) return 0;
Back to top Go down
Urdadi

Urdadi

Rank Combat Ignore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rank Combat Ignore   Rank Combat Ignore Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 12:22 pm

^^no comprende^^
Back to top Go down
Johndave

Rank Combat Ignore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rank Combat Ignore   Rank Combat Ignore Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 12:44 am

so, it looks like
if (NPC XP+500)*25 < Player xp
then ignore?

so for a mob with 4mill exp, would be
(4mill+500)*25 < Player XP
then ignore

So, in theory, it would not depend on the rank of the mob, but the total exp, therefore to get ignored by majors it would require anywhere between 75 and 100mill, depending on how far into major the NPC is...if I could get an admin to /info some various major npcs and note their total exp, I can do some testing with my necro, as theoretically I should be ignored by anything with less than 3.6mill exp
Back to top Go down
Johndave

Rank Combat Ignore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rank Combat Ignore   Rank Combat Ignore Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 6:10 am

Alright, Lordlava and I tested it, and the formula holds true to the exact exp point.

So, the answer to the question, to be ignored by majors, depending on the exp of the mob, could be anywhere between 75,900,001 xp, and 111,601,226 xp.
Back to top Go down
Johndave

Rank Combat Ignore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rank Combat Ignore   Rank Combat Ignore Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 6:34 am

There is one thing I did forget to ask LL before he disappeared, so hopefully he sees this and has an answer. The only way he was able to get the mobs exp total, was by usurping, which means to the average player, it's still a fairly large spread to guess how much each particular mob requires.

Are all NPC templates skill costs the same? If so, then we(the players) could figure out their exp total by IDing, and inputting their stats into the stat calculator. If not, how difficult would it be to add total exp to the list of values shown when IDing a target? I don't assume it would be too difficult, as we already know that .points_tot is the alias for the value, so would it be as simple as just adding that alias to the list?
Back to top Go down
Iktomi

Iktomi

Rank Combat Ignore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rank Combat Ignore   Rank Combat Ignore Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 6:44 am

Each skill/spell for an NPC is given a difficulty number, which effects the costs to raise the skill. This varies per npc and per skill. But there might be a way to add total xp to what the ID spell registers.
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

Rank Combat Ignore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rank Combat Ignore   Rank Combat Ignore Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 8:56 am

Where is the mystery left in life?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rank Combat Ignore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rank Combat Ignore   Rank Combat Ignore Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rank Combat Ignore
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Click Me For New Forum  :: Game Chat :: Technical-
Jump to: