Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

fire set

Go down 
+11
Grimreaper
bubblecathie
Estherus
Lordlava
Blade
Tulkas
Dinin
Asmodeus
Iktomi
Andy
amanar
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Dakr

fire set - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: fire set   fire set - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 11:49 am

Estherus wrote:
wouldn't it be more fun for the community to have these not owned by 1 person?

The fire and ice sets serve very little purpose as single items. The armor value they have is low, the bonus damages the enemies surrounding you either by fire or ice, but only as the whole set which is why it is considered as 1 unique for the whole set.
Back to top Go down
Thrice

fire set - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: fire set   fire set - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 6:39 pm

Ok 2 things..

Grim...I can use shadow helm and godly tit purple sword at the same time. Does that make them 1 unique? Obviously not.

Dinin..."If you look at the forum or website rules the heading is called unique weapons".....oh and by the way shadow helm is a weapon despite it being an armor because i say so.

Why make rules if your going to allow the people you like to bend them and the people you don't to be punished. Guarantee if i had a fire set i would be banned.

Last edited by Iktomi on Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edit done by staff removing offensive material)
Back to top Go down
Thrice

fire set - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: fire set   fire set - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 6:46 pm

If fire armor was intended to be used as a set why is it spread all over the game?

Solution is simply why don't we just have a poll to determine what the public thinks?

If community says its 1 unique a set then so be it. If they think its a unique each piece then 2 is all you can have?
Back to top Go down
Grimreaper

Grimreaper

fire set - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: fire set   fire set - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 10:31 pm

hahahaha
Thrice you of all bend the rules so far and try and make it seem legal
the Solution is
play the game as per the rules stated
and do not split hairs to try and stir others up
The Fire and Ice sets are so to get players to try and make up the full set
that is the fun part to get them together
this to my knowledge has never happened
So if I can get the Fire set together
I then have achieved something special
the reference to the Shadow Helm and Purple sword
as you well know are not or has ever been a set
so you comment is invalid and a far fetched grab at trying to make it so
Rules are made by the people who run the game and if you do not like them
DO NOT PLAY the GAME
you get Banned because you try to play by your rules and not by the ones of the game
why do you not make your own game and have your own rules in it
instead of trying to stir people here
THE RULES ARE THE RULES HERE
they are set out as simply as possible for all
young and old to follow
Back to top Go down
Johndave

fire set - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: fire set   fire set - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 10:57 pm

In my opinion, You should be allowed to hold the entire set(ice or fire) as the bonus increases by wearing the entire set. However, if you hold 2(or more) pieces of either set(ice or fire) then you cannot hold any other uniques, as the rule states.

Now, having that out of the way, you should be able to get some sort of worthwhile reward for obtaining a 'set' of unique weapons. A set would be Gorn, Kwai, Skua, and Purple of a particular weapon(eg. gold dagger of kwai, gorn, skua, and purple). By handing the set of 4 to gods, you get some sort of reward and they can then be recirculated into the game, giving them some sort of purpose, and value. This will also move them around the game as people would actually want to buy them. I have had gorn cry dagger for a while now and nobody wants to buy it, because it's worthless.

I'm going to create a topic in Brain Storm, so we can see what everyone thinks about it.
Back to top Go down
Dinin

fire set - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: fire set   fire set - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 11:44 pm

Locked for being way off topic and for being hijacked. If you would like to discuss changes to the unique rule please post your suggestions in the brain storm section. All staff grievences and complaints should be handled by the gods who you can contact by pm/email.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

fire set - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: fire set   fire set - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

fire set
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Click Me For New Forum  :: Game Chat :: Market Place-
Jump to: