Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

fire set

Go down 
+11
Grimreaper
bubblecathie
Estherus
Lordlava
Blade
Tulkas
Dinin
Asmodeus
Iktomi
Andy
amanar
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

fire set - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: fire set   fire set - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 7:37 am

No wonder no one can ever find any uniques armors when you've got the equivalent of a mixed set
Back to top Go down
Grimreaper

Grimreaper

fire set - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: fire set   fire set - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 8:17 am

I only have what is allowed by the Gods

any extra ones I had I gave away

so do not make it seem I have too many thank you
Back to top Go down
Estherus

fire set - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: fire set   fire set - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 8:21 am

why cant u get more then 2 unique weapons, but unlimited of the armor pieces? 2 people have it now who hardly ever log on
Back to top Go down
Grimreaper

Grimreaper

fire set - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: fire set   fire set - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 8:46 am

it takes 5 pieces to make up 1 set

not much use if you do not have it complete

so it is not treated as unique unless complete

Back to top Go down
Dinin

fire set - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: fire set   fire set - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 10:43 am

The armors are designed to be a set and you can have all of them equiped at once while swords are stand alone and you can only use one at a time.
Back to top Go down

fire set - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: fire set   fire set - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 12:07 pm

Um you have fire and ice set pieces. That is too much in my book. Its a knife in the stomach to think of how many people play this game and have never even owned a unique. But then you think that you have not only multiple fire pieces but multiple ice pieces is just wrong. You should be allowed fire (set) or ice (set) or a unique (a math hat, shadow helm..etc) but not some combination there in.
Back to top Go down
Motoko

fire set - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: fire set   fire set - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 4:08 pm

The game needs more uniques in general.

Also, make anyone who wears a fire piece/ice piece automatically purple.

Problem solved

Back to top Go down
Estherus

fire set - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: fire set   fire set - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 5:11 am

i second this what motoko said, but then again. these players can aswell dump it on some alt, log in once a month for 1 second just to refresh and never to be seen again.

Just make these items age, even while offline. May it be a month or 2. You can have all the fun with it for 2 whole months, seems more then enough time.
Back to top Go down
Dakr

fire set - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: fire set   fire set - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 7:59 am

Estherus wrote:
i second this what motoko said, but then again. these players can aswell dump it on some alt, log in once a month for 1 second just to refresh and never to be seen again.

Just make these items age, even while offline. May it be a month or 2. You can have all the fun with it for 2 whole months, seems more then enough time.

I stated that before that uniques should age so that they get back out into the population more. When they age the gods can bring them back how they want, I don't know if they do already but when a unique is spawned in a grave it should be very noticeable even if the person doesn't have sense magic etc. Also I have seen a few uniques handed out at the end of lq's thats a good idea once in a while but again they end up just rotting away on someones acct and never seen or heard from again. Make them age while sitting please, once they are found they have a flag set on them to last for 2-4 months or something like that, unless the person does something to keep the unique in their possession(not keeping character active, maybe like donating so much gold to keep them or something *possible gold sink?*).
Back to top Go down
Grimreaper

Grimreaper

fire set - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: fire set   fire set - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 8:00 am

I have not been in game much as real life takes first place
I have given away a lot of uniques over the time I have played
as well say other items to most players
I was lucky enough to get some of each
For ages I have been trying to get the Fire set together
and can swap Ice pieces for Fire ones to get that set together
So do not have a go at me for having some of each
a lot of players just want and want and are never happy
the rules are there so play by them and stop complaining
even in life you do not always get what you want
Back to top Go down

fire set - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: fire set   fire set - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 8:36 am

You wern't necessarily lucky. As you said you've been trying to acquire all of this for a long time. And come across many godlys which I am sure you were willing to pay or swap for other godlies. Which is the whole point, whoever was lucky enough to find fire, ice, shadow helm, tit god weapons are the ones who end up with them 75%+ of the time and no one else.

Fire is a set, I get owning more than one of it. Fine. But what entitles one person to two unique sets?

I've been wishing since the dawn of time to get the fire set together along with every other player (and apparently Amanar), not just you. Heck, In all my years I think the only unique I ever had was the math hat and that was actually for a limited time. As it stands it will forever be stuck at a stalemate because you and Amanar will keep logging in and refreshing and neither will yield it to the other.

As for the want and want and want. I am not after getting the fire pieces so much as getting the opportunity. I don't care if I ever touch them as I already have as much power as I potentially need with a WL to feed all my lesser alts. Id be happy knowing things are in circulation instead of being on an alt thats never played.

Im not even saying once you get it that it should be a day, fine hold it for a year even, but after that you shouldn't be allowed to hold it again for at least a year for a chance for someone else to actually use it instead of it doing nothing but keeping an inactive character warm.

If real life takes priority over the game, fine.. thats awesome, doesn't mean the rest of us should be penalized gamewise because you want to have a life.
Back to top Go down
Estherus

fire set - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: fire set   fire set - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 2:55 pm

No one is having a go at you grimreaper,
Honestly I don't care who has it, you, diehard, amanar, or even the gods.
What i do care about is people who do nothing with it, making such items unavailable for the rest of the community by figuratively taking them out of the game completely.
I personally think it's easier to get a full set of fire/ice when such items start aging, cause these items will start roulating more often than what happens now, then having a stalemate like what we have for a whole year or longer, who knows.

People actually get items, and whenever a person who gets it has no real need for it and knows its gonna age, he will likely trade it away for something like dpots/gpots/scrolls.
This is where you can step in and buy such items more easily. (everything is more easy then the impossible what we have now)
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

fire set - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: fire set   fire set - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 11:03 pm

When the Ice Armour pieces were introduced (other than Ice Cloak) they were designed to specifically age over time and then respawn automatically into the game.

I am not sure if this ever happened as intended.

Assuming that it did, then this was a test to see if it should be applied to other uniques in the game aswell.
Back to top Go down
bubblecathie

bubblecathie

fire set - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: fire set   fire set - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 9:28 am

tell me if im wrong, but imo, this games needs more rare and less uniques. That being said let me explain my theory:

You want people to get out of temple and start doing things around town, running caves, dungeons and quests.
I want to see more people party up and run things together (more groups such as melees+healers)

Ask yourself this question, when was the last time you /group with someone?

You want people to work hard to gear up. Not roll a dice and double up. (im not saying you didnt work hard grimmie, which im sure you did)

Dont get me wrong, i know what grimreaper meant but also i know how diehard feels about uniques collectors. I mean, ive been lucky enough myself (hey, i collect rare party hats afterall lmao)

cat 
Back to top Go down
amanar

amanar

fire set - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: fire set   fire set - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 10:14 pm

I have manned up and acted as the better man and gave Grimreaper my fire pieces. Goodluck collecting them all mate.
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

fire set - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: fire set   fire set - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 4:13 am

Does that mean that the Ice set is now available?
Back to top Go down
Grimreaper

Grimreaper

fire set - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: fire set   fire set - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 5:04 am

I traded my 3 pieces of Ice Armour for the 2 pieces of Fire Armour
I now have 4 of the 6 pieces
Cathy has the Fire Legs
I do not know who has Fire Helm
would like to find out who has it and see if they will trade

Last edited by Grimreaper on Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bubblecathie

bubblecathie

fire set - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: fire set   fire set - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 9:48 pm

Grimreaper wrote:
I traded my 3 pieces of Ice Armour for the 2 pieces of Fire Armour
I now have 4 of the 6 pieces
Cathy has the Fire Legs
I do not know who has Fire Helm
would like to find out how has it and see if they will trade

Beware grimreaper, dealing with me might hurt your bankroll. you could also end up giving away your four pieces too, who knows right?
*evil laugh*  queen
Back to top Go down
Grimreaper

Grimreaper

fire set - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: fire set   fire set - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 11:58 pm

awwww  Laughing 
you have such nice red legs and I would love to get my hands on them
and you know I would too
 Twisted Evil 
Just have to find out who has the Helm now
so close to having the set together it hurts
time will tell if I succeed or not
Back to top Go down
Thrice

fire set - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: fire set   fire set - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 6:06 am

aren't you only suppose to have 2 unique items?

Idea being everyone has a chance to hold a unique rather than one person holding them all?

"In order to ensure the game is fair, and all players have a chance at getting a unique item. We have restricted the number of uniques a player can own. The current limit is 2 per person not per character."

I specifically recall owning shadow helm tit purple sword and gorn gold 2h and getting banned for 2 weeks.
Back to top Go down
Grimreaper

Grimreaper

fire set - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: fire set   fire set - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 7:10 am

has to be full set as it takes 5 or 6 pieces to make the set

so when it is complete then it is classed as unique item

I will either sell or give away a unique sword so I am still within the Game Laws

Back to top Go down
Thrice

fire set - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: fire set   fire set - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 7:53 am

so....6 unique pieces that have only 1 original of each piece in the game aren't actual unique? but rather classed as 1/6 of a unique.

Hmmm Does this mean i can have
Godly purple bronze dagger,
godly purple steal dagger,
godly purple gold dagger,
godly purple cry dagger,
godly purple tit dagger,
Godly purple bronze sword,
godly purple steal sword,
godly purple gold sword,
godly purple cry sword,
godly purple tit sword,
Godly purple bronze 2h,
godly purple steal 2h,
godly purple gold 2h,
godly purple cry 2h, and
godly purple tit 2h...

because its all part of the purple set?

Would it mean having a godly purple weapon wouldn't be a unique but rather 1/15 of a unique?

So i could actualy hold 30 godly weapons and still be under the 2 unique cap?

Seems to me like admin are making Tea and biscuits bends in the rules again to accommodate people they like.

Nothing against Grim, awesome dude...put serious having 6 fire pieces is a joke or any more than 2 for that matter.

Without fire armor and ice armor that leaves essential about 2 other uniques in the game that ppl want....maths hat and shadow helm. Lets face it godly weapons are rubish and no1 wants them, but yet the cap is on them.

why not increase the stats on godly weapons to make them appealing? The novelty in having a unique item that is useless has worn off.

PPl want fire armor and ice armor and there hoarded by basically 2 people. Rules not doing its job

Back to top Go down
Grimreaper

Grimreaper

fire set - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: fire set   fire set - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 8:50 am

you can only use 1 Godly weapon at a time

so you are trying to split hairs again

where say the Fire Set is and can be used all at once

there by making it up to its total stats

Back to top Go down
Dinin

fire set - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: fire set   fire set - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 9:14 am

If you look at the forum or website rules the heading is called unique weapons. The way the rule was interupted and enforced was that fire/ice is considered one unique item weather you have one or all six pieces since they are suppose to be a set. The stand alone weapons and shadow helm all count as one.
Back to top Go down
Estherus

fire set - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: fire set   fire set - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 10:28 am

wouldn't it be more fun for the community to have these not owned by 1 person?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

fire set - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: fire set   fire set - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

fire set
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Click Me For New Forum  :: Game Chat :: Market Place-
Jump to: