Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AT's max shield too low

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sourdeez

AT's max shield too low Empty
PostSubject: AT's max shield too low   AT's max shield too low Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 12:42 pm

currently maxes at 60 for AT, unless raised to 90 or more no1 will ever be able to wear royal shield as it also requires 120 str.
Back to top Go down
sourdeez

PostSubject: Re: AT's max shield too low   AT's max shield too low Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 2:59 am

Long time with no reply. Sad

Who can use Royal Shield? requires 120 str, 120 agi, 90 shield.
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

PostSubject: Re: AT's max shield too low   AT's max shield too low Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 1:18 am

Anyone who is worthy can wear a Royal Shield.

It is as much rank ralated as race or skill related.

Royalty = Prince, Princess, King, Queen.

If you think you qualify in rank (not name) and are not able to wear the Royal Shield then see me in game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AT's max shield too low   AT's max shield too low Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AT's max shield too low
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Click Me For New Forum  :: Game Chat :: Bugs-
Jump to: