Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sorcerer - Necro

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Sorcerer - Necro Empty
PostSubject: Sorcerer - Necro   Sorcerer - Necro Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2015 10:11 am

Have any sorcs tried it yet? I know AH is obviously the way to go, just wanted to see if any players have tried since LL test of sorcs passing.
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

Sorcerer - Necro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorcerer - Necro   Sorcerer - Necro Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 11:50 pm

Sorc was hard which is why the special sorc amulet was added to give that little extra boost.
Similarly with Warrior.
Not sure what races have completed the quest in game.
Back to top Go down
Motoko

Sorcerer - Necro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorcerer - Necro   Sorcerer - Necro Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 4:55 am

Lordlava wrote:
Sorc was hard which is why the special sorc amulet was added to give that little extra boost.
Similarly with Warrior.
Not sure what races have completed the quest in game.

What sorc amulet?
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

Sorcerer - Necro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorcerer - Necro   Sorcerer - Necro Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 7:59 am

Type /amulet 1
Look at Amulet of the Dead Sorcerer
and Amulet of the Dead Warrior.
Back to top Go down
MarshMallowMan

Sorcerer - Necro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorcerer - Necro   Sorcerer - Necro Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2015 8:03 am

anyone know what the spell modifier is for necros? also do u have to start a necro character from scratch or do you keep your stats like arching.
Back to top Go down

Sorcerer - Necro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorcerer - Necro   Sorcerer - Necro Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2015 9:41 am

If I recall correctly, they are .95, and they start from scratch with new skills.
Back to top Go down
MarshMallowMan

Sorcerer - Necro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorcerer - Necro   Sorcerer - Necro Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2015 8:50 am

does anyone know what skills they have? i really wish this stuff was just available on the website. anything new isn't listed, wands, staffs, sheilds etc etc
Back to top Go down

Sorcerer - Necro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorcerer - Necro   Sorcerer - Necro Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2015 10:07 am

Necro stats under this forum. Written by Johndave (Cloun)
Back to top Go down
Forsight

Sorcerer - Necro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorcerer - Necro   Sorcerer - Necro Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2015 8:26 pm

Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

Sorcerer - Necro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorcerer - Necro   Sorcerer - Necro Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2015 9:22 am

/wand
/staff
/shield
/ring
/armour or /armor
/sword
/th
/axe
/dagger
/amulet
I think that is all.

/max gives you your max stats but not someone else.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sorcerer - Necro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorcerer - Necro   Sorcerer - Necro Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sorcerer - Necro
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Click Me For New Forum  :: Game Chat :: Town Square-
Jump to: