Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

champion quest quesiton.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lurker

champion quest quesiton. Empty
PostSubject: champion quest quesiton.   champion quest quesiton. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 7:08 am

Valkyrie has finished all the requirements and hit end portal. In the champ info page it still says incomplete. Is that correct?
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

PostSubject: Re: champion quest quesiton.   champion quest quesiton. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 4:39 am

If you have touched the final portal then your stats should be locked and your time should no longer change.
Maybe the description on the front should differentiate on the website.

Or maybe Val lagged out too many times and was disqualified. Question
Back to top Go down
lurker

PostSubject: Re: champion quest quesiton.   champion quest quesiton. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 5:30 am

Is that a thing? Because I had a few days where my connection was dropping a ton. Checked the rules. I don't see anything on there about number of disconnects? What is the limit? Just don't want to continue doing another char, if my unstable connection will not permit me from participating.
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

PostSubject: Re: champion quest quesiton.   champion quest quesiton. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 7:14 am

There is no set "limit" per se. It does not automatically block you (yet).

However the server now counts all disconnects caused from the server file and they get logged.
This flags to the admin so that they are easy to trace back to a "suspicious disconnect".
These are generally fairly easy to tell from the logs.
Back to top Go down
lurker

PostSubject: Re: champion quest quesiton.   champion quest quesiton. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 7:30 am

Oh okay I shouldn't have an issue then. Just any time there is more than about a 6-7 lag spike for some reason the client dies on me. Trying to solve it think it's just an issue with wine.
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

PostSubject: Re: champion quest quesiton.   champion quest quesiton. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 4:44 am

Too much wine can do that.

Maybe try beer or cider instead.
Back to top Go down
lurker

PostSubject: Re: champion quest quesiton.   champion quest quesiton. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 5:22 am

XD not that mind of wine.

https://www.winehq.org
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: champion quest quesiton.   champion quest quesiton. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

champion quest quesiton.
Page 1 of 1