Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Champion Quest 3

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bill

Champion Quest 3 Empty
PostSubject: Champion Quest 3   Champion Quest 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 12:29 pm

Are arch races eligible? There seems to be some confusion as to whether or not it goes off your race at time of lab 7 completion.
Back to top Go down
bubblecathie

bubblecathie

Champion Quest 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Champion Quest 3   Champion Quest 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 1:00 pm

.. you have to create a new char Bill, you start as private and go all the way to lab7

unless you were talking about a fresh seyan you wont be able to arch lol
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

Champion Quest 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Champion Quest 3   Champion Quest 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 2:29 am

A Good Question Bill.

It goes off your race at the time you touch the end portal in the temple.

So for example, if you are a Harakim on lab 8 at Sgt major and touch it and you are the fastest Harakim then you become the Champion Harakim at the end of the quest.

To become the Champion Arch Harakim you will have to be on Lab 13 (well past Lab Cool and it will take you considerably longer to get there but if you are the fastest then you become the champion Arch Harakim.
Same goes for Seyan, you will have gone to lab 13 and back again to private and up to Lab 7 again. The total time online when you hit the end portal in the temple and your race at that time is what counts.

Times for arch races will be considerably longer than non arch races.

Caution: If you touch the end portal in the temple b4 you have completed the quest requirements then there is no way to undo this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Champion Quest 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Champion Quest 3   Champion Quest 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Champion Quest 3
Page 1 of 1