Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

F12 switch and rings

Go down 
AuthorMessage

F12 switch and rings Empty
PostSubject: F12 switch and rings   F12 switch and rings Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 8:30 pm

Ok I am wearing small saphs on gold.

In inventory I have 2 huge saphs on gold (both group 2) and 2 huge emme on gold (both group 1) confirmed. I am 1SG so naturally I cannot wear either.

I also had two big saphs on gold, no group in inventory. Inventory had been /sort ed

If I try to swap to group 1 I get Huge emme cannot be equipped x4. If I try to swap to group 2 I get no message at all.
Back to top Go down

F12 switch and rings
Page 1 of 1