Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Clan Building Near Doors

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Thrice

Clan Building Near Doors Empty
PostSubject: Clan Building Near Doors   Clan Building Near Doors Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 8:52 pm

Hello,

I'm assuming I'm not the only one who has found it difficult to work around not being able to build within the clan room near the clan doors.

Is it possible to have this removed? Plat is quite hard to come by with minimal clan activity and when you just build a room and realise you cant lay carpet cos its too close to the door its kind of a let down.

Just looking to have this restriction removed.

Thanks.

Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

PostSubject: Re: Clan Building Near Doors   Clan Building Near Doors Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 8:30 am

This brought in before my time but I think it was there for clan raiding to ensure that clan raiders could at least get in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan Building Near Doors   Clan Building Near Doors Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 9:05 am

What exactly is clan raiding? Is it still a feature or was it removed?
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

PostSubject: Re: Clan Building Near Doors   Clan Building Near Doors Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 5:24 am

Um.......
I do not know if it was activated or just planned.
I was not a clannie in those days.
Back to top Go down
Thrice

PostSubject: Re: Clan Building Near Doors   Clan Building Near Doors Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 9:15 am

is it possible to enable building near the doors then?
Back to top Go down
Rush

PostSubject: Re: Clan Building Near Doors   Clan Building Near Doors Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 9:20 am

Raiding was never finished. The lack of building in those spots is in fact pretty annoying. For the time being it doesn't seem like a bad idea to allow building in those spots.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clan Building Near Doors   Clan Building Near Doors Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clan Building Near Doors
Page 1 of 1