Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Clan Leader Doors - Lockpickable or not?????

Go down 
4 posters

Should clan leader doors be made where players can't lockpick them?
Yes
Clan Leader Doors - Lockpickable or not????? I_vote_lcap33%Clan Leader Doors - Lockpickable or not????? I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 8 ]
No
Clan Leader Doors - Lockpickable or not????? I_vote_lcap46%Clan Leader Doors - Lockpickable or not????? I_vote_rcap
 46% [ 11 ]
Maybe
Clan Leader Doors - Lockpickable or not????? I_vote_lcap8%Clan Leader Doors - Lockpickable or not????? I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 2 ]
Don't care
Clan Leader Doors - Lockpickable or not????? I_vote_lcap13%Clan Leader Doors - Lockpickable or not????? I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 24

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Redman

Clan Leader Doors - Lockpickable or not????? Empty
PostSubject: Clan Leader Doors - Lockpickable or not?????   Clan Leader Doors - Lockpickable or not????? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 5:55 am

Should clan members that aren't clan leaders be able to lockpick the clan leader door? Vote above.
Back to top Go down
Urdadi

Urdadi

PostSubject: Re: Clan Leader Doors - Lockpickable or not?????   Clan Leader Doors - Lockpickable or not????? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 8:18 am

I voted no, but I think that if we get the added security of unpickable locks, we should also pay for it with some chaos if the form of clan raids. Every couple months, the exterior doors fly open & doors become pickable for an hour or 2. Would need a special hammer that can knock down walls VERY slowly. No rank restrictions on pvp during the raid, no safe zones except the recall spot.

Edit: the peacetime security might inspire recruitment & the occasional raids would certainly put 1-man clans at a disadvantage.
Back to top Go down
Laughter

PostSubject: Re: Clan Leader Doors - Lockpickable or not?????   Clan Leader Doors - Lockpickable or not????? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 3:07 pm

I love the idea of clan raids Urdadi, I think it would be a great addition to the currently lacking clans. Especially with some of the inactive clans we have that are just sitting there eating the plat they saved up for years. I would suggest that the raids be for platinum from other clans though, not items. Then you could destroy clans faster. Really like the idea though.
Back to top Go down
Urdadi

Urdadi

PostSubject: Re: Clan Leader Doors - Lockpickable or not?????   Clan Leader Doors - Lockpickable or not????? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 8:41 pm

say u get to enemy vault & haul away % of the plat?

edit: stick items to the ground for the whole raid. after a big countdown marking the end, players can stay in enemy territory for ten seconds b4 all clannies get recalled, giving the victor a few trophies. that way you only get items if you can hold enemy territory, and you don't get many.

edit edit: ofc we'd need deathtraps that look like skua scrolls & resi daggers >Smile

Back to top Go down
Dinin

PostSubject: Re: Clan Leader Doors - Lockpickable or not?????   Clan Leader Doors - Lockpickable or not????? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 11:49 pm

are the doors still pickable?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clan Leader Doors - Lockpickable or not?????   Clan Leader Doors - Lockpickable or not????? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clan Leader Doors - Lockpickable or not?????
Page 1 of 1