Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Becoming a Seyan Bug?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
timmy

Becoming a Seyan Bug? Empty
PostSubject: Becoming a Seyan Bug?   Becoming a Seyan Bug? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 8:50 am

Yesterday, I (my alt, Pheonix) went to go to the final lab and give my potion of life to the shrine to become a seyan.. I had the guide on forum as reference and had met, if not surpassed all requirement (according to Blacks build)...or so I thought.. When I went to "give" the potion to shrine, it said that I was not agile enough. In the guide, Black had 56 agi, and I had 61, so I found this odd.. So I raised it up 2 levels, and it still said it. Do I need more agi, or is something wrong?
Thanks! Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Becoming a Seyan Bug?   Becoming a Seyan Bug? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 9:33 am

To become a Seyan one must defeat the gate keeper through those blue doors in the Final Entry. The pot of life shrine is for mercenaries to become warriors I believe(you need 60 agi/str for it)
Back to top Go down
Pooch

Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Becoming a Seyan Bug?   Becoming a Seyan Bug? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 9:34 am

Donating the potion to shrine is for becoming Arch Hara or Arch Templar. if you want to fo seyan you need to go to same lab, go thru that blue door NAKED with only gold for armor and weapon. After the door there are Merchants who sell the equip u need and then enter the other blue door. There is a LtCol seyan , the Gatekeeper. after u kill him you can go thru a portal which turn u into seyan. Remember to spell up and remember to heal yourself Wink

REMEMBER!! going seyan will delete ALL your stuff in Depot so remember to leave all your stuff to someone or alt for keepsafing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Becoming a Seyan Bug?   Becoming a Seyan Bug? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 12:35 pm

Pooch wrote:

REMEMBER!! going seyan will delete ALL your stuff in Depot so remember to leave all your stuff to someone or alt for keepsafing
Not sure that is accurate as when I seyaned a couple months ago I kept both the gold I had on me and the gold/items in my depot.
Back to top Go down
Pooch

Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Becoming a Seyan Bug?   Becoming a Seyan Bug? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 12:39 pm

well i lost all the stuff in depot exept the gold in bank and the gold on me Very Happy Had ben a while i seyaned and had to start from scratch anyway so didnt lost anything good Smile
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

PostSubject: Re: Becoming a Seyan Bug?   Becoming a Seyan Bug? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 4:38 am

As I understand it, everything you are wearing and everything in your bank depot gets destroyed.
You retain your gold coins, both on you and in the bank.

You also gain a new pointy sword that hits hard and you learn to make it hit harder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Becoming a Seyan Bug?   Becoming a Seyan Bug? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Becoming a Seyan Bug?
Page 1 of 1