Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

new lq date??

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
amanar

amanar

new lq date?? Empty
PostSubject: new lq date??   new lq date?? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 7:23 pm

wondering what date the LQ is scheduled to
Back to top Go down
Twinsix

new lq date?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: new lq date??   new lq date?? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 7:44 pm

It has yet to be determined. We'll post details on here once it's decided what works best.
Back to top Go down
Dakr

new lq date?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: new lq date??   new lq date?? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 8:45 pm

This should probably be moved, but I hope it remains the same time and maybe next Saturday or Sunday Smile
Back to top Go down
Odysseus

Odysseus

new lq date?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: new lq date??   new lq date?? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 5:51 am

the time will most likely be the same as its in Apollo's time zone, the date will be left to him
Back to top Go down
Iktomi

Iktomi

new lq date?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: new lq date??   new lq date?? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 7:01 pm

Wednesday 7pm CST I believe 1am GMT.
Back to top Go down
Dakr

new lq date?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: new lq date??   new lq date?? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 7:16 pm

That will still work for me, lets go get this lq done finally Cool 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

new lq date?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: new lq date??   new lq date?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new lq date??
Page 1 of 1