Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

February 12th 2010 is the date for the release of our next super update

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jasmine

Jasmine

February 12th 2010 is the date for the release of our next super update Empty
PostSubject: February 12th 2010 is the date for the release of our next super update   February 12th 2010 is the date for the release of our next super update Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 3:11 pm

On Friday 12th February 2010, we will be releasing the new areas for your pleasure and enjoyment.

The update will include a new sprite pack with about 2,000 extra sprites.

New areas including a smuggler's lair, a new town, harvest areas and the Hall of Mirrors.

New skills of shield, wand, and staff.

Professions of harvester, craftsman, blacksmith, alchemist. Professions are aimed at officer ranks.

The Harvester collects all the base raw materials.
The Craftsman converts raw materials into processed materials and can also convert processed materials into belts.
A Blacksmith converts processed materials into armour, and weapons.
The Alchemist converts processed materials into potions and scrolls.

Choose your profession carefully as only one per character. Profession guides will be provided.

New quests (3 town quests, 3 skill quests, 4 profession quests).

We will also be updating the client to stop sprite spam and introduce the switch command.

We are already working on the next update which won't be to long behind this one, and that update will include a new race and the skill of karate, plus more.

I hope you enjoy the new areas and skills when they are released, and I'd like to personally thank Lordlava and his development team of Fireblade, Tommytom, Superseyan and Martyr for building all the new areas and creating the sprites. I'd also like to say a big thank you to the staff and players who helped to test the areas and keep everything top secret.
Back to top Go down
https://aranock.rpg-board.net
Lordlava

Lordlava

February 12th 2010 is the date for the release of our next super update Empty
PostSubject: Re: February 12th 2010 is the date for the release of our next super update   February 12th 2010 is the date for the release of our next super update Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 8:35 am

The New Release is open as at 11:15pm Down Under Time.

Make sure you have downloaded the new client and sprite pack from www.aranock-online.co.uk before you go in.

There are two high level guides in the Town Square - one on Professions and one on F12 Switch.
Back to top Go down

February 12th 2010 is the date for the release of our next super update
Page 1 of 1