Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Old player back in the mix

Go down 
+2
Motoko
Killatemp
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Killatemp

Old player back in the mix Empty
PostSubject: Old player back in the mix   Old player back in the mix Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 3:34 am

Hi im killatemp or pacman. iv played this game for a long time but i lost my way some time ago. but would like to come back and join in on the fun... hope some of you remember me from years ago. glad to be back
Back to top Go down
Motoko

PostSubject: Re: Old player back in the mix   Old player back in the mix Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 4:29 am

Killatemp wrote:
Hi im killatemp or pacman. iv played this game for a long time but i lost my way some time ago. but would like to come back and join in on the fun... hope some of you remember me from years ago. glad to be back

Don't remember you but welcome.
Back to top Go down
Iktomi

Iktomi

PostSubject: Re: Old player back in the mix   Old player back in the mix Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 6:57 am

I remember seeing pacman on a long time ago. Welcome back bud.
Back to top Go down
fdmjaykan

PostSubject: Re: Old player back in the mix   Old player back in the mix Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 7:48 am

Another lost soul returns Laughing Welcome back
Back to top Go down
amanar

amanar

PostSubject: Re: Old player back in the mix   Old player back in the mix Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 9:26 am

Welcome back! If you need any gear or help starting up again look for me in game "Amanar"
Back to top Go down
Mikarah

PostSubject: Re: Old player back in the mix   Old player back in the mix Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 12:04 pm

i hope you are able to find your way

welcome back gl hf
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old player back in the mix   Old player back in the mix Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Old player back in the mix
Page 1 of 1