Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Random Question about Internet Usage

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Iktomi

Iktomi

Random Question about Internet Usage Empty
PostSubject: Random Question about Internet Usage   Random Question about Internet Usage Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 8:10 am

So recently my internet company told me we had used up to many GB (something like we used 25GB of our alotted 20GB). I have been wondering about how much usage per hour Aranock uses, if it is even possible to get an answer?
Back to top Go down
Whoopiezz

Whoopiezz

PostSubject: Re: Random Question about Internet Usage   Random Question about Internet Usage Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 8:15 am

I'm not sure about Aranock..  But AT&T stated we were using alot also. Turns out it was the Video Streaming (NetFlix and such) my children were doing.  Even the playstation online with Battlefield 3 wasn't taking that much.  Aranock would have to be at the very end of the bandwith usage meter I would think.
Back to top Go down
amanar

amanar

PostSubject: Re: Random Question about Internet Usage   Random Question about Internet Usage Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 12:58 pm

superrrrrrrrrrrrrrr low man.. If you were logged in a whole month straight I bet it would be less than a gig for sure.

Streaming/downloading is what kills.
Back to top Go down
Iktomi

Iktomi

PostSubject: Re: Random Question about Internet Usage   Random Question about Internet Usage Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 1:59 pm

Awesome now I know Unwritten is to blame Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

PostSubject: Re: Random Question about Internet Usage   Random Question about Internet Usage Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 8:02 am

Astonia was designed to un on a 28kpbs dial up modem.

Game usage would be extremely low and almost impossible to measure on the scale of a broadband account.

The culprit almost certainly lies elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Question about Internet Usage   Random Question about Internet Usage Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Question about Internet Usage
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Click Me For New Forum  :: Game Chat :: Town Square-
Jump to: