Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Help me please I've lost my baby!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Daddyonine

Help me please I've lost my baby! Empty
PostSubject: Help me please I've lost my baby!   Help me please I've lost my baby! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 6:39 pm

She is black about the size of a 1 handed sword.She has a little green gem at her belly button and the guards in town often compliment me on her beauty. If anyone has seen her please send me a message because DADDY'S HOME!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Dinin

PostSubject: Re: Help me please I've lost my baby!   Help me please I've lost my baby! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 7:16 pm

I wish you luck in your search for your baby.
Back to top Go down
Daddyonine

PostSubject: Re: Help me please I've lost my baby!   Help me please I've lost my baby! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 7:19 pm

Thanks i just forgot who i gave her to the last time i lost my temper over something stupid and "quit forever".=) Hopefully i can buy her back.
Back to top Go down
Dinin

PostSubject: Re: Help me please I've lost my baby!   Help me please I've lost my baby! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 8:51 pm

lmao everyone always comes back Smile ive personally "quit" atleast 2 or 3 times over the years. About uniques, especially good ones they are notoriously hard to track down let alone acquire.
Back to top Go down
Daddyonine

PostSubject: Re: Help me please I've lost my baby!   Help me please I've lost my baby! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 9:05 pm

The first time i started looking for it then achieved the goal it took me 3 weeks just to track it down (i got very lucky btw) then it took me another 3 days farming the items i needed to buy it.
Back to top Go down
Twinsix

PostSubject: Re: Help me please I've lost my baby!   Help me please I've lost my baby! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 3:11 am

I have what you need but I require......a smoke and a pancake. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXJefJOU5OE Any of the forms listed in that video will be sufficient.
Back to top Go down
smasher

smasher

PostSubject: Re: Help me please I've lost my baby!   Help me please I've lost my baby! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 3:23 am

lol
Back to top Go down
Daddyonine

PostSubject: Re: Help me please I've lost my baby!   Help me please I've lost my baby! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 8:08 am

Lmao if its war you want, its war you'll get sir!
Back to top Go down
Swainhi

PostSubject: Re: Help me please I've lost my baby!   Help me please I've lost my baby! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 4:02 pm

I REALLY should not say this, BUT.... I seen her the other day at Meijer. What was with a big black guy ( he was about 6'4") She was black, with a nice head of black hair, and she seriously was about the size of a large 1-handed sword (tall, not wide) and surprizingly, she was kinda attractive for being a midget. Dunno if she had a bellybutton though, I don't think her boyfriend woulda liked me looking.
Back to top Go down
Daddyonine

PostSubject: Re: Help me please I've lost my baby!   Help me please I've lost my baby! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 5:58 pm

and this is why i just cant stay away from this game....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help me please I've lost my baby!   Help me please I've lost my baby! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help me please I've lost my baby!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Click Me For New Forum  :: Game Chat :: Market Place-
Jump to: