Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

He had good intentions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
flipper

flipper

He had good intentions Empty
PostSubject: He had good intentions   He had good intentions Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 11:17 am

One day a golfer accidentally overturned his buggy.

Elizabeth, a very attractive and keen golfer, who lived in a villa on the golf course, heard the noise and called out, "Are you okay, what's your name?"

"It's John, and I'm OK thanks," he replied.

"John forget your troubles. Come to my villa, rest a while and I'll help you get the buggy up later."

"That's mighty nice of you," John answered, "but I don't think my wife would like it."

"Oh, come on," Elizabeth insisted.

She was very pretty and persuasive.

"Well okay," John finally agreed, and added, "but my wife won't like it."

After a restorative brandy, some driving and putting lessons, and some of the most passionate love-making he ever had, John thanked his hostess.

"I feel a lot better now, but I know my wife is going to be really upset."

"Don't be silly!" Elizabeth said with a smile, "She won't know anything. By the way, where is she?"

"Under the buggy!"
Back to top Go down
Redman

He had good intentions Empty
PostSubject: Re: He had good intentions   He had good intentions Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 11:45 am

Leave the buggy there and start running! He needs the head start. Haha Razz
Back to top Go down

He had good intentions
Page 1 of 1