Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Can Clan fights occur in LV?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
flipper

flipper

Can Clan fights occur in LV? Empty
PostSubject: Can Clan fights occur in LV?   Can Clan fights occur in LV? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 12:24 am

Lancelot Village: Compulsed minions attacked and killed Bruticus in LV today. Is this legit?
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

PostSubject: Re: Can Clan fights occur in LV?   Can Clan fights occur in LV? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 8:58 am

I did not think that clan wars could occur in the Village but I have never tested this. I though the village was created after the clan ranges were defined.

Having said that I have never tested it.

Is it possible he was targetted before he entered the village?
Back to top Go down
Redman

PostSubject: Re: Can Clan fights occur in LV?   Can Clan fights occur in LV? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 3:33 pm

Clan fights can't initiate in LV but an attacking compulse could likely follow a player in there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can Clan fights occur in LV?   Can Clan fights occur in LV? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can Clan fights occur in LV?
Page 1 of 1