Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

clan fights

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ultraman

ultraman

clan fights Empty
PostSubject: clan fights   clan fights Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 5:43 pm

While in a clan fight a lower ranked clan member stood by healing my opponent. Normally I'd say that's not a problem but i was unable to stun them due to the fact they were not within grouping range. I eventually lost when my spells ran out. While I don't mind dying since it's the nature of clan, I found more than a little bitter that i couldn't properly fight because of the rank difference. For the future, would you mind giving this some thought when it comes to the rules?

Smile
Back to top Go down
Redman

clan fights Empty
PostSubject: Re: clan fights   clan fights Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 5:51 pm

I think this would be a good addition.

Maybe make it so the "healer" has to be within group range of the person they are healing (if said person is being attacked)?
Back to top Go down
Thug

clan fights Empty
PostSubject: Re: clan fights   clan fights Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 12:31 pm

that doesnt help if the healer is still out of group range of the attacker
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

clan fights Empty
PostSubject: Re: clan fights   clan fights Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 7:26 am

Ok let me think about it.
Back to top Go down
Urdadi

Urdadi

clan fights Empty
PostSubject: Re: clan fights   clan fights Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 1:01 pm

Should just eliminate group range/ pvp range entirely. I have never played another mmo that sez: "oh you can't help that guy, he's too new." The exceptions to group rule are even more crazy: it's ok to lead noobs to the most powerful item in-game (ankh ammy) or to take em thru sewers (highest concentration of exploration poles) but a noble hara can't take a young templar thru ice nest or tower where both players would be contributing to the quest. I'm sure the pvp range was put in to prevent griefplay, but griefplay is already prohibited in the rules.

Edit: purple should keep it's ranges tho, cuz theres actual penalty for death
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

clan fights Empty
PostSubject: Re: clan fights   clan fights Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

clan fights
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Click Me For New Forum  :: Game Chat :: Town Square-
Jump to: