Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

And old dog

Go down 
+3
Redman
flipper
Jarexx
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Jarexx

And old dog Empty
PostSubject: And old dog   And old dog Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 4:58 pm

I've been playing MOA since before forever, it seems. Most will remember me as Jarexx from the original, some may remember me as Jarexx from Thule (I helped develop the server before I quit due to a lot of friction between me and certain IMPs - mostly because I made them feel inadequate), others may remember me from another server (sadly don't remember the name) where I was co-lead of PoH, also Jarexx.

I also played Aranock for a time years ago, back when godly gods armors and the super amulet existed, as well as a game for noobs for a while. Yet again, under the name Jarexx. And yes, the name is taken from Redmoon.

Aside from the fact that I love to program, and I pent like a madman...there's not much more to know.

EDIT: A game for noobs? Lol. Nice edit there, whoever did that

Last edited by Jarexx on Fri May 13, 2011 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
flipper

flipper

And old dog Empty
PostSubject: Re: And old dog   And old dog Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 5:51 pm

Welcome back,
I trust you will enjoy the changes that have been made.
Stick around and yo will see some other changes coming soon.
Back to top Go down
Redman

And old dog Empty
PostSubject: Re: And old dog   And old dog Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 1:36 pm

Welcome back!! Lots of new areas for you to explore, get lost and rack up more first kills. Have fun! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gambino

And old dog Empty
PostSubject: Re: And old dog   And old dog Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 9:20 pm

Jarexx wrote:
I've been playing MOA since before forever, it seems. Most will remember me as Jarexx from the original, some may remember me as Jarexx from Thule (I helped develop the server before I quit due to a lot of friction between me and certain IMPs - mostly because I made them feel inadequate), others may remember me from another server (sadly don't remember the name) where I was co-lead of PoH, also Jarexx.

I also played Aranock for a time years ago, back when godly gods armors and the super amulet existed, as well as a game for noobs for a while. Yet again, under the name Jarexx. And yes, the name is taken from Redmoon.

Aside from the fact that I love to program, and I pent like a madman...there's not much more to know.

EDIT: A game for noobs? Lol. Nice edit there, whoever did that

Jarexx? Do you remember Ruffryder from MoA?
This was probably almost a decade ago now, I could be mistaken.
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

And old dog Empty
PostSubject: Re: And old dog   And old dog Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 9:11 am

Welcome back Ye Golden Oldie from a by-gone era.
Back to top Go down
Odysseus

Odysseus

And old dog Empty
PostSubject: Re: And old dog   And old dog Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 1:27 pm

Welcome back Very Happy
Back to top Go down
fdmjaykan

And old dog Empty
PostSubject: Re: And old dog   And old dog Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 5:14 pm

Smile Welcome back Shocked Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jarexx

And old dog Empty
PostSubject: Re: And old dog   And old dog Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 10:32 am

Actually yes I do remember Ruffryder. I haven't logged in here in over a year...surprised this account still exists XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

And old dog Empty
PostSubject: Re: And old dog   And old dog Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

And old dog
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Click Me For New Forum  :: Game Chat :: Introductions-
Jump to: