Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Replen pot making bug?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Venom

Replen pot making bug? Empty
PostSubject: Replen pot making bug?   Replen pot making bug? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 12:55 pm

hello,

My alt has made two replen pots correctly, but instead of appearing in his inventory, they vanish.

No error, no nothing... and it happens on the fourth and final flower. I have done it twice now and its annoying that this bug is hampering me - its a waste of gpots.

The alt is a colonel AT.

Any ideas?

Regards,

Venom
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

PostSubject: Re: Replen pot making bug?   Replen pot making bug? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 1:45 am

I am struggling at the moment on a very slow wireless system.

It may take a bit of time to be able to look at this.
Back to top Go down
Martyr

PostSubject: Re: Replen pot making bug?   Replen pot making bug? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 11:56 am

If you are making the rep pots from Valley of Death then you won't get a rep pot anymore - just a key to open the door in Valley of Death which has a chest with a rep pot in it.

If it is via alchemy then it may be some other bug.
Back to top Go down
Ketchup

Ketchup

PostSubject: Re: Replen pot making bug?   Replen pot making bug? Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 12:01 pm

As far as i know all the rep pots work properly up to grep on the alchemy side of things. not qute up to grep so i cant say for sure on that one yet.
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

PostSubject: Re: Replen pot making bug?   Replen pot making bug? Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 8:08 am

OK I had a look and need to know exactly what you are trying to do.

The Rep Pot Guide
Makes : Replenishing potion
Profession : Alchemy
Min skill rank : 30
Needed 1 : G Mana (made by an alchemist)
Needed 2 : G Heal (made by an alchemist)

No flowers needed for this guide.

If I have assumed the incorrect the guide name then please advise which guide you were using..

Back to top Go down
Martyr

PostSubject: Re: Replen pot making bug?   Replen pot making bug? Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 8:41 am

For the Greater Rep Pot Guide:

Makes : Greater replenishing potion
Profession : Alchemy
Min skill rank : 35
Needed 1 : Greater mana potion (made by an alchemist)
Needed 2 : Greater healing potion (made by an alchemist)
Needed 3 : Lesser replenishing potion (made by alchemist)

This guide should work fine, so should rep pot guide and lesser rep pot guide.

If any other potion guides aren't working, just post here and they can be sorted out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Replen pot making bug?   Replen pot making bug? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Replen pot making bug?
Page 1 of 1