Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PVP

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Laughter

PVP Empty
PostSubject: PVP   PVP Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 3:49 pm

In Clans, PvP has died so much since last year. there are a few reasons for this i think. 1. Nobody needs the plat because most of the Clan Halls don't need anything. 2. A loss of interest due to constant quarrels that break out during pvp. I think that this could be fixed by making plat worth more then just rent and decoration, and either post here or make players more aware of the pvp rules.
Back to top Go down
flipper

flipper

PVP Empty
PostSubject: Re: PVP   PVP Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 7:41 pm

I think you're correct in your assessment. Some got a little too carried away with it and started to make it somewhat unfun, whilst others already know the outcome of the fight so thus, try and avoid it.
Back to top Go down
Redman

PVP Empty
PostSubject: Re: PVP   PVP Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 7:00 pm

The rules are posted as a sticky thread in this category. View them at https://aranock.rpg-board.net/t632-clan-warfare-rules-of-engagement
Back to top Go down
Pooch

Pooch

PVP Empty
PostSubject: Re: PVP   PVP Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 4:01 am

I think the current system doesnt promote to pvp.. and many, even if they want to pvp doesnt want to be in a clan!
If there were a way to safely pvp without loosin stuff or hassling with clans it would be great Smile

Problems:
Purple? No one wants to loose stuff, not enough opponents running around
Arena? Lacking of surprise element
Clans?
--1. Limited Clans available
--2. Out of reach for random new players
--3. Guild leaders hardly online
--4. Last but not least No one can deny the fact that Clan system destroyed Aranocks economy..

I was thinking of some sort of solution like adding a flagging system like the purple one but not a terminal one
Or the possibilities to make minor clans without clan halls and stuff, without hassling with plat or smth!

I think ill share smoe thoughts on the suggestion forum Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PVP Empty
PostSubject: Re: PVP   PVP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PVP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Click Me For New Forum  :: Clans Forum :: Clans-
Jump to: