Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Comedy of errors.

Go down 
+2
Jasmine
Venom
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Venom

Comedy of errors. Empty
PostSubject: Comedy of errors.   Comedy of errors. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 9:20 am

I just wanted to put this here to clarify.

Milk died in ice pents, unable to describe where.
Cloud a colonel seyan went to do the GR and died.

I went to get their graves back, despite neither having a clue how to describe where it was.

I got most of clouds stuff (It turns out the death was some time before), but after that he started hassling me cos he had to go, which seemed rude as I was trying to help Milk.

I was giving back Cloud his stuff and then he continued in his vein of being demanding and impolite, again never once did he show any gratitude or thanks.

He has his seyan th back, a gold.red belt and a few other items, but his boots and ankh ammy I decided not to hand over as I got annoyed at the lack of any sort of intelligence.

** Most of my pm's during this were NOOB JAS GOD from Milk anyway...

- People wonder why I get sharp with people? All I wanted was; them to help me get their stuff by saying where they died and them to show some sort of appreciation.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

Comedy of errors. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comedy of errors.   Comedy of errors. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 9:28 am

Why would a colonel seyan go into a lt gen gargoyle area to do a GR and not expect to die. Why would a knight be so inconsiderate to allow a colonel seyan do a GR for him and why couldn't a knight do his own GR. Questions like this I always find hard to answer.

On another slightly related penting topic, I do not like to see higher ranking players leading lower ranking players into areas of pents that the lower rank would not survive on their own. In future if I get evidence of this happening I will ban the higher ranking player for a week for assisting in the death of the lower ranking player.
Smile
Back to top Go down
https://aranock.rpg-board.net
Venom

Comedy of errors. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comedy of errors.   Comedy of errors. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 9:55 am

No idea, but despite half and an hour of attempted explaining.

Mlk now thinks I took all his stuff, none of which I found.

Cloud thinks I have all his stuff, again I dont, I have his ankh ammy and his ankh armor but thats it, his other items werent even worth picking up.

Cloud got his seyan th back and a gold red belt.

The icies mustnt have looted the rest or something
Back to top Go down
Urdadi

Urdadi

Comedy of errors. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comedy of errors.   Comedy of errors. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 1:29 pm

Venom wrote:
People wonder why I get sharp with people?

Mystery solved: Venom is an a$$hole, no need 2 wonder why he acts like 1.
Back to top Go down
Venom

Comedy of errors. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comedy of errors.   Comedy of errors. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 3:44 pm

Urdadi wrote:
Venom wrote:
People wonder why I get sharp with people?

Mystery solved: Venom is an a$$hole, no need 2 wonder why he acts like 1.

I'm sorry for taking such an interest in your post; but is there a medical reason why you write that way, or is it just a reflection upon your education?

Education can really empower people Urdadi, try it and maybe one day you will be fit to converse with people on forums as well as you come across in game.

- Alas Jasmine it seemed neither Cloud or Milk could quite ascertain why you were so indifferent!
Back to top Go down
Urdadi

Urdadi

Comedy of errors. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comedy of errors.   Comedy of errors. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 10:11 pm

This attempted slur actually helps bolster my original argument. Venom, always the a$$hole, has confused netspeak or shorthand for a lack of education. It is quite ironic that while trying to critique my writing style he includes a plethora of grammatical errors. I really hate the Grammar Nazi but it appears Venom values his education & I just thought he might want to learn something today.

Venom wrote:

- Alas Jasmine it seemed neither Cloud or Milk could quite ascertain why you were so indifferent!

1) In this sentence, the word "alas" ought to be offset by a comma.
2) "Neither" is a singular adjective and can be paired with "nor" in a sentence. "Neither" is never paired with "or".

Venom wrote:

Education can really empower people Urdadi, try it and maybe one day you will be fit to converse with people on forums as well as you come across in game.

1) Venom's use of "as well as" is most likely faulty; unless he indeed meant to say that upon further education, my communications on this forum will match those I display in game, which he describes as "well". Drop three words & this line of gibberish becomes a mean-spirited and condescending thought, one we may expect from said a$$hole: "try it and maybe one day you will be fit to converse with people on forums as well as in-game."

Let the record show I have never before pointed out grammatical errors on any thread of any forum. I am simply not that guy. Maybe I was just trying to get this thread back on topic: The Comedy of Errors. LOL

Last edited by Urdadi on Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AYU

Comedy of errors. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comedy of errors.   Comedy of errors. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 10:23 pm

Hilarious, Milk and Cloud. I understand why he wouldnt be able to give a simple descripition on where he died. Thats because he was never able to communicate properly in English. Personally, I dont like either of them and I know there are quite a few people who also find them annoying and rude. I would not help them in a GR if I were you!
Back to top Go down
Thug

Comedy of errors. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comedy of errors.   Comedy of errors. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 11:33 pm

Urdadi wrote:

Maybe I was just trying to get this thread back on topic: The Comedy of Errors. LOL

LOL. thats classic!
Back to top Go down
Teddy

Comedy of errors. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comedy of errors.   Comedy of errors. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 7:06 pm

And they all have made it out alive happily ever after

The end,

P.S

Urdadi 1 - 0 Venix
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Comedy of errors. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comedy of errors.   Comedy of errors. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Comedy of errors.
Page 1 of 1