Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Harassment

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ergura

Harassment Empty
PostSubject: Harassment   Harassment Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 3:47 am

RuneAxe wrote:
Players are losing Luck and all other matter of things that they have worked hard for just because some retarded players Like Lankur and his alts enjoy watching others die for no reason. I have brought up several complaints to Thundar and to Flipper on this players actions and words and he still goes on with no action taken. This needs to be addressed immediately.

Is the continued harassment against me by this player going to be allowed? The pumpkins spawn monster within +/-3 ranks and my highest character is Lt Gen, so I can't even spawn an Earl anything.

This guy harasses me in-game and then runs and cries to an god/imp/staffer when he hears something he doesn't like. Will it continue?
Back to top Go down
flipper

flipper

Harassment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harassment   Harassment Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 9:55 am

Action has been taken. There have been modifiers place on the pumkins that affect how they can be deployed and what happens to the monsters after deployment.

Halloween is a time off chaos and havoc. It is the only time off year that embrases death and evil. Yes the deaths are disheartening, but it may be advisable to tread much more cautiously, elicit the help of others, or cower in teh temple. The pumkins offerr treats as well as tricks. They are indiscriminant on who they dole out there tricks to.

There are rules in place to deal with the repeated harassment by players, but there is also the responsibility of people to watch out for the "evil" ones that creep up behind you and for any bogeymen that hides behind a bush.

Back to top Go down
Ergura

Harassment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harassment   Harassment Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 1:15 pm

*scratches head*

If I told you that I was "Lankur and his alts", would the meaning of the post change any for you?

Guess I should have mentioned that but most people seem to know it so I didn't think twice.
Back to top Go down
Thug

Harassment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harassment   Harassment Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 5:09 pm

lol. i can kill em. afro
Back to top Go down
flipper

flipper

Harassment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harassment   Harassment Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 6:14 pm

Actually, no, the meaning of the post wouldn't change. it would just re-catagorize to a "if a shoe fits".

I understand that the post was a complaint about being complained against.
I am not going to justify that one way or another. I am taking this as an oppurtunity to re-iterate the rules.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Harassment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harassment   Harassment Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Harassment
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Click Me For New Forum  :: Game Chat :: Town Square-
Jump to: