Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Reaping

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Odysseus

Odysseus

The Reaping Empty
PostSubject: The Reaping   The Reaping Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 3:50 pm

The darkly energies that accomany Halloween have been mischeaviously at work. There has been a dramatic increase of player deaths in Aranock and the Grimreaper has been hard at work collecting up the unlucky souls of the fallen. One sorceress, gifted with the ability of foreseight has secretly been helping several citizens avoid their deathly fates. Angered by this the Grimreaper seeks vengence upon the survivors, and has a punishment far worse than death in store for the sorceress who who stood against him. Should he succeed in getting to her, the precious gift of foreseight she uses for you will be lost and Aranock's citizens will be left unprotected from the ongoing onslaught. She hides in the chapel, a holy place in which she and the survivors felt that they could take refuge. Join forces with her, fortify the chapel and stand against the odds, make your last stand against the embodiment of death itself in a battle of absolute defiance..... act now before halloween consumes you!

LQ takes place at 10pm GMT 25/10/2010
Back to top Go down
Wreekin

The Reaping Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reaping   The Reaping Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 4:03 pm

this is now right?
Back to top Go down
Odysseus

Odysseus

The Reaping Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reaping   The Reaping Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 3:56 am

I completely forgot about this! I was completing my concepts in health essay and got kind of stressed to the point where i forgot to play. I appologise Embarassed ok to make up for it this event is scheduled for tomorrow (27th) at 10:30pm GMT, and there will be a special suprise addition to the event that you will love and will make the wait worth it What a Face
Back to top Go down
Wreekin

The Reaping Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reaping   The Reaping Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 4:05 pm

did this event already happen or is it supposed to be now?
Back to top Go down
Wind

The Reaping Empty
PostSubject: lol   The Reaping Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 4:34 pm

which is now right?
Back to top Go down
Wreekin

The Reaping Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reaping   The Reaping Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 4:37 pm

i think it is supposed to be now..that's what the internet said when i checked the timezone
Back to top Go down
Wreekin

The Reaping Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reaping   The Reaping Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 5:05 pm

i was really looking forward to this
Back to top Go down
Jobin

The Reaping Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reaping   The Reaping Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 5:06 pm

lq! lq! lq! where are you?
Back to top Go down
Odysseus

Odysseus

The Reaping Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reaping   The Reaping Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 5:56 pm

U sure u got the time right? Im here lol

Last edited by Odysseus on Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Odysseus

Odysseus

The Reaping Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reaping   The Reaping Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 6:50 pm

LQ held successfully. Special thanks to Malice for his efforts against the ice and onyx gargs. 11 players online so it was a great turnout and thank you everyone who took part to make it a great event. Screenshots will be edited to this post tomorrow. For those of you who missed it dont dispair this is the season of mishchief and there will be plenty of treats in store i promise you...but beware the tricks mwhahahah!

p.s remember the main LQ for Halloween is still to come, this will be one to remember! Keep visiting forum for details.....
Back to top Go down
Wreekin

The Reaping Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reaping   The Reaping Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 7:21 pm

lol i lost internet midway = *( and after all that hope everyone else had fun
Back to top Go down
Runaround

The Reaping Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reaping   The Reaping Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 10:22 pm

Was this the LQ that was running earlier today? I have scrolls that need turned in if so... and what happened lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Reaping Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reaping   The Reaping Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Reaping
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Click Me For New Forum  :: Announcements :: Live Quests-
Jump to: