Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Character deletion times

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Runaround

Character deletion times Empty
PostSubject: Character deletion times   Character deletion times Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 3:01 pm

This used to be posted on the forums, but I can't find it now. Anyone have a list of the current xp/deletion times for characters?
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

PostSubject: Re: Character deletion times   Character deletion times Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 5:28 am

if pts = 0 days = 3
else if pts < 100 week = 1
else if pts < 10000 weeks = 5
else if pts < 100000 weeks = 10
else if pts < 1000000 weeks = 15
else weeks = 56

Current as of publication but subject to change with no notice Smile
Back to top Go down
Runaround

PostSubject: Re: Character deletion times   Character deletion times Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 10:18 am

That's what I was looking for. Thanks LL!
Back to top Go down
Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Character deletion times   Character deletion times Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 11:41 pm

Bump since I look for this all the time. Can this information be reposted in a sticky with general information, perhaps?
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

PostSubject: Re: Character deletion times   Character deletion times Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 5:00 am

By the way, Seyans and Necromancers are now treated the same as >1M exp, regardless of their rank.
Back to top Go down
Seyanmaster

Seyanmaster

PostSubject: Re: Character deletion times   Character deletion times Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 10:00 am

so that means i can have my old seyan back at LtCol aswell then? Very Happy since it got deleted after like 30weeks
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

PostSubject: Re: Character deletion times   Character deletion times Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 10:02 pm

Sigh!

A nice try but last time I checked a Lt Col was above the 1M exp bracket and so survived for the 56 odd weeks.

The reason this change was brought in was so that new races that got reset to Private did not get auto deleted after a short period when the original character was over 1M exp already.
Back to top Go down
Seyanmaster

Seyanmaster

PostSubject: Re: Character deletion times   Character deletion times Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 12:25 am

Lordlava wrote:
Sigh!

A nice try but last time I checked a Lt Col was above the 1M exp bracket and so survived for the 56 odd weeks.

The reason this change was brought in was so that new races that got reset to Private did not get auto deleted after a short period when the original character was over 1M exp already.

awww. was worth a try thougt!
Back to top Go down
Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Character deletion times   Character deletion times Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 1:36 am

Lordlava wrote:
Sigh!

Seems incredibly reasonable, when you consider the logic that the character lasts longer the more time you put into it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character deletion times   Character deletion times Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character deletion times
Page 1 of 1