Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unexplained Death?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Iktomi

Iktomi

Unexplained Death? Empty
PostSubject: Unexplained Death?   Unexplained Death? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 7:19 pm

Hey so I know as a fact that I have only been saved once and never died. I checked today and it said I was killed by Wind in the arena, I have rarely gone into the arena and have never died in there. I have never file shared so no one has access to my character. How did this happen??
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

Unexplained Death? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexplained Death?   Unexplained Death? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 3:42 am

Maybe ask Wind how he achieved this feet?

Do you share PCs with anyone?

Does anyone have access to your PC?
Back to top Go down

Unexplained Death?
Page 1 of 1