Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SoD

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Haraking

Haraking

SoD Empty
PostSubject: SoD   SoD Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 11:10 pm

All Clan members was Fired from clan. See me in game or pm me to retive your items. Reason for this is most members only came online to renew there charater and nobody really gotten plat so we can build and etc. that i can see of and everyone always said why dont your clan members come fight, so there prolly was just wanting a free Depot Area.

Memebers that did pvp msg me and i can re add you but i dont think there was any.

also msg me or see me in game to Join SOD.
Back to top Go down
Tyler

SoD Empty
PostSubject: Re: SoD   SoD Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 12:25 am

Add me noob Smile
-Monarchy

(Ps; I MISSED YOU!! <3 <3 <3 </3)
Back to top Go down

SoD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Click Me For New Forum  :: Clans Forum :: Clans-