Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bug/glich not sure

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Elrick

Elrick

Bug/glich not sure Empty
PostSubject: Bug/glich not sure   Bug/glich not sure Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 10:58 pm

i was starting to pent with my alt Murdoc and i step out got stuned and died, ok no big deal there.. i switched alts to Elrick and went back and cleard the area, find and dandy jumped back on Murdoc and get what i could outa my grave which was just a few Gmana's. Got back on Elrick slaughtered every thing in the start of pents down and found nothing of my gear? whats the with that? not one peice found? thats alittle odd of u ask me ? any ideas or can u help!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

Bug/glich not sure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bug/glich not sure   Bug/glich not sure Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 8:49 am

1) Missed a grave
2) Looter escaped
3) Someone else raided the area and dragged the looter off and killed him
4) None of the above
Back to top Go down
Elrick

Elrick

Bug/glich not sure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bug/glich not sure   Bug/glich not sure Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 3:23 pm

i would have to say 4) none of the above cause there was only one other person that had an alt that could have made it to Ice pents. but i guess it no biggie now pale
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bug/glich not sure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bug/glich not sure   Bug/glich not sure Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bug/glich not sure
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Click Me For New Forum  :: Game Chat :: Bugs-
Jump to: