Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Deep concerns.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Oldhaus

Deep concerns.  Empty
PostSubject: Deep concerns.    Deep concerns.  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 8:28 am

I have deep concerns with the moral of the players at the moment, a couple are considering quitting with recent events. They feel the admin have not looked after them e.g not receiving immediate compensation for the rollback. Players are disheartened by the tightening of the rules e.g. more non leading zones. Nerfing skills without feedback and approval from the majority of the players. Players don't feel respected by admin, they feel they're being belittled, not been heard etc.

Admin you have the power to stop this, I urge you to listen to the players. For egample If the players don't want every area to be non leading, don't make every area non-leadable. Another egample, if the players want compensation for their loss, give them the compensation and they'll be happy. What is the point of being dismissive and worth the risk of losing a player or two that could create a domino effect.

One of the players (wont mention name) has brought with him 3 of his friends. This player is considering quitting, his friends will most likely follow him as they all play together.

You don't have to give the players everything, but give them the things that are reasonable. It is very reasonable that they get compensation of some sort for their loss that was out of their control. Yes it's out of admins control that these things happen, I know, but you have the power to compensate them, players cant compensate themselves but you can.

I'm very serious about this, players are quite upset. Please look after them, please...
Back to top Go down
amanar

amanar

Deep concerns.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deep concerns.    Deep concerns.  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 10:04 am

Thank you for expressing your concerns.

We are listening and are in discussion about the matter. You have to understand that many of the admin are in different time zones so it takes a while for us to communicate about an issue.

What I can say is we will have an answer for you within 24 hours regarding the rollback exp or not.

We don't want to be threatened that people will quit but we definitely don't want to ignore it and will do something that we think is fair and we hope you do too.

We apologize for the inconvenience the rollback has caused as I'm sure many of you lost valuable experience and items.

I'll have an answer soon.

Amped
Back to top Go down
Oldhaus

Deep concerns.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deep concerns.    Deep concerns.  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 10:09 am

Thank you very much, much appreciated.

Lissa Smile
Back to top Go down
Asmodeus

Deep concerns.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deep concerns.    Deep concerns.  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 4:13 pm

To complement this,

I would like to add that the dedication of the staff and devs is exceptional. For all the possible flaws that have surfaced in recent topics we should not forget that the admin team puts significant man hours and effort in preserving what most of us consider a treasure of our childhood/past. So while we do whine and cry a bit about valid and less valid points, we should not forget the effort and time that is put into this game for us to enjoy.

I am happy to see possible outcomes and hope that other players will give it a chance. I am very grateful for the game, the updates (most of the time lol) and the implication the staff/LL have towards this game and us.

Heres to 2016 being the best year yet for aranock.
Back to top Go down
legacy

Deep concerns.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deep concerns.    Deep concerns.  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 8:21 pm

^^ Well said
Back to top Go down
Zidane

Deep concerns.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deep concerns.    Deep concerns.  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 11:40 pm

couldn't of been said any better Lissa
Back to top Go down
amanar

amanar

Deep concerns.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deep concerns.    Deep concerns.  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2016 10:02 pm

Please view original post for my answer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Deep concerns.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deep concerns.    Deep concerns.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deep concerns.
Page 1 of 1