Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

solo pent solve formula

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Asmodeus

solo pent solve formula Empty
PostSubject: solo pent solve formula   solo pent solve formula Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2015 10:55 pm

Please revise. In 5 hours of penting, there was a significant skew towards 9-11 solves... I have not seen a 5pent solve in like 6mil exp. In contrast when 2 people are penting ive seen 10 counts...

Please advise.
Back to top Go down
Gambit

PostSubject: Re: solo pent solve formula   solo pent solve formula Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2015 11:57 pm

Solo count was changed to 6-11 from 5-12 I believe.
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

PostSubject: Re: solo pent solve formula   solo pent solve formula Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2015 3:55 am

Correct Gambit.
The "skew" is 100% towards 6-11.
Back to top Go down
Asmodeus

PostSubject: Re: solo pent solve formula   solo pent solve formula Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2015 6:52 am

So it was 5-10 before. May I know why this was changed? This only serves to disadvantage.
Back to top Go down
Motoko

PostSubject: Re: solo pent solve formula   solo pent solve formula Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2015 7:15 am

Don't recall it ever being 5-10.

It was 5-12, I had it changed to 6-11.
Back to top Go down
Asmodeus

PostSubject: Re: solo pent solve formula   solo pent solve formula Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2015 7:22 am

It was changed at one point to 5-10. My point is that a common complaint is that the solves have been around the 9-11 mark. I havn't been the only one saying this. Is there a possible issue or just really god damn bad rng?
Back to top Go down
Motoko

PostSubject: Re: solo pent solve formula   solo pent solve formula Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2015 7:37 am

Asmodeus wrote:
It was changed at one point to 5-10. My point is that a common complaint is that the solves have been around the 9-11 mark. I havn't been the only one saying this. Is there a possible issue or just really god damn bad rng?

I once had like 5 hours of 9-10 solves, think its just rng.

Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

PostSubject: Re: solo pent solve formula   solo pent solve formula Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2015 7:49 am

I changed it from the 12 solve to reduce the "rage" but increased it from 5 at the same time so as not to change the balance (average).

If it is causing too many problems I am happy to change it so that you do not know the solve and hence this will add to the suspense. Like the good old days.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: solo pent solve formula   solo pent solve formula Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

solo pent solve formula
Page 1 of 1