Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Website down?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
elsoqo

Website down? Empty
PostSubject: Website down?   Website down? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2015 5:38 am

For lack of a better section to post this, here I am with what it is.

I don't know if it's just me, but I can't access the website. It'd be nice to so I can download and play the game. Does anyone else have the issue?
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

Website down? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Website down?   Website down? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2015 8:36 am

Alas, the website is down and I do not have access to it.

Not sure if it is registered to Ody or to Jas but I will try and contact them.

Failing that I will try a workaround on the weekend.
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

Website down? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Website down?   Website down? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 7:16 am

The old website address has expired and I am not the owner so I can not get it back.

Until I can get the old website back, use this address
http://www.aranockonline.com/
Back to top Go down
elsoqo

Website down? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Website down?   Website down? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 10:43 pm

Thanks for doing that.  However, I'm afraid the download doesn't appear to work.. it times out. I don't necessarily need this for myself anymore since someone on Aranock provided me with the files, but figured I'd let you know.
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

Website down? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Website down?   Website down? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 9:44 am

It looks like the old web address is imbedded in about 6 different places. Gulp!
I can see them in the source code but I can not find where on the website builder to change it.

The global site change appears to have work in most places but not everywhere.

Thanks for the feedback.
Looks like I have a bit more homework to do.
Back to top Go down
amanar

amanar

Website down? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Website down?   Website down? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2015 4:28 pm

brought to my attention that the new website is down?
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

Website down? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Website down?   Website down? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2015 4:08 am

We need one of the 3 people with access to the webs site to have a look and try to fix the links.
It has been caused by changing from aranock-online.co.uk to aranockonline.com.
These links are imbedded within the webs site and need to be fixed or relinked.
I am away for another week so it will probably be 2 weeks at least before i can have another look.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Website down? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Website down?   Website down? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Website down?
Page 1 of 1