Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Miners in Harvesting Areas

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cody

Cody

Miners in Harvesting Areas Empty
PostSubject: Miners in Harvesting Areas   Miners in Harvesting Areas Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 11:37 am

Guards at the ladder = Emerald Armor
Majors from Tin / Copper = Titanium Armor
Lieutenant Colonel = Crystal Armor

The majors are about 50% harder then the Lieutenant Colonel's due to the Titanium Armor, I noticed this when I watched two majors (Warrior / Sorcerer) have not such an easy time kill them whenever they popped. In my experience (30+ hours on mining in this new mine) it's better to mine LtCol's then to mine the Majors as the LtCol's die extremely fast.

And that's all I have to say,
Smile
Back to top Go down
http://Moa-help.webs.com
Urdadi

Urdadi

PostSubject: Re: Miners in Harvesting Areas   Miners in Harvesting Areas Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 6:24 pm

whats the bug?
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

PostSubject: Re: Miners in Harvesting Areas   Miners in Harvesting Areas Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 6:37 pm

I used the bug forum as a Balance Issue forum, the Titanium Armor makes the Major dwarves in Titanium armor harder to kill then the LtCol's in Crystal armor.
Back to top Go down
http://Moa-help.webs.com
Lordlava

Lordlava

PostSubject: Re: Miners in Harvesting Areas   Miners in Harvesting Areas Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 8:02 am

Fixed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miners in Harvesting Areas   Miners in Harvesting Areas Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Miners in Harvesting Areas
Page 1 of 1