Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

/transfer isn't working

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sarkan

/transfer isn't working Empty
PostSubject: /transfer isn't working   /transfer isn't working Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2015 1:43 am

tried transferring items to my alts but says it's not shared character, tried with all my alts just wouldn't work
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

PostSubject: Re: /transfer isn't working   /transfer isn't working Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 11:03 am

They must have the same last IP address logged in.

If your IP address has changed since you last logged in then it will reject it.
Restarting your modem can cause your IP address to change, depending on how your ISP works.

You can fix this by logging on/off the other character to realign them again.

Note also the characters need to either be in the temple area or in Prospect Peak.
Back to top Go down
Motoko

PostSubject: Re: /transfer isn't working   /transfer isn't working Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 3:04 pm

Lordlava wrote:
They must have the same last IP address logged in.

If your IP address has changed since you last logged in then it will reject it.
Restarting your modem can cause your IP address to change, depending on how your ISP works.

You can fix this by logging on/off the other character to realign them again.

Note also the characters need to either be in the temple area or in Prospect Peak.

Clan halls work too.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: /transfer isn't working   /transfer isn't working Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

/transfer isn't working
Page 1 of 1