Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Sprites

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lordlava

Lordlava

New Sprites Empty
PostSubject: New Sprites   New Sprites Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 8:31 am

There has been a flurry of activity recently in the sprites space which would need to be incorporated into the game pack to be able to be used.

I am looking to receive your new creations by about 15 May for me to incorporate into the new release.
I will need to number and catalogue them before uploading the new game download file to the server.
The target would be a new release pack available by the end of the month. No pressure my artistic friends/

Any sprites of reasonable quality will be added and be made available to the developers for new releases.

Please make sure the sprites are not subject to copyright from other games or artists.

If you know my email address then send it there.
Otherwise send it to aranockgods@hotmail.co.uk and it will get auto forwarded to me.

Thank you in advance.
Back to top Go down
MarshMallowMan

New Sprites Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Sprites   New Sprites Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 9:03 am

Can I submit stuff but then reserve it for myself for the time being? I don't know if I will ever have access to make a quest or have time but it is something I have been thinking about. The quest wouldn't be special if the sprites are already in use somewhere else, I would want them only used once.
Back to top Go down

New Sprites
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Click Me For New Forum  :: Announcements :: Game News-
Jump to: