Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cohors Balteus

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Motoko

Cohors Balteus Empty
PostSubject: Cohors Balteus   Cohors Balteus Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 9:03 am

Cohors Balteus has been released for public testing - The portal will be in the area behind the clan master (Opposite PP portal) - YOU WILL NEED three people at least to do this area. Recommended rank is major general +.

Fair warning: This area is different than any other in the game, you will soon see what I am referring to. It is not overly difficult monster-wise, but you should be cautious and be prepared for anything. The area will challenge your minds and muscle.

If you have questions/thoughts/concerns/etc please PM me on here.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Faolan

Faolan

Cohors Balteus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cohors Balteus   Cohors Balteus Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 2:30 pm

Anyone tried to run the place? Haven't seen anyone interested yet.
The requirements are a bit harsh. Smile
Back to top Go down
Motoko

Cohors Balteus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cohors Balteus   Cohors Balteus Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 3:45 pm

Faolan wrote:
Anyone tried to run the place? Haven't seen anyone interested yet.
The requirements are a bit harsh. Smile

I have multiple times on both my warrior and AT, with different people.

Not hard if you know what you're doing.

Prison is far worse difficulty wise.

Back to top Go down
Faolan

Faolan

Cohors Balteus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cohors Balteus   Cohors Balteus Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 4:26 pm

I guess I never get to be on when there's people doing stuff lol.

EDIT: What's with the light eating candles??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cohors Balteus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cohors Balteus   Cohors Balteus Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cohors Balteus
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Click Me For New Forum  :: Announcements :: Game News-
Jump to: