Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

oops, you're a little too fast for me

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hashmir

oops, you're a little too fast for me Empty
PostSubject: oops, you're a little too fast for me   oops, you're a little too fast for me Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 9:23 pm

I get this message when I try to chat, cast light, emote, etc. Relogging doesn't fix
Back to top Go down
Hashmir

PostSubject: Re: oops, you're a little too fast for me   oops, you're a little too fast for me Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 9:31 pm

problem resolved itself

Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

PostSubject: Re: oops, you're a little too fast for me   oops, you're a little too fast for me Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 5:09 am

I suspect you were typing too fast and the server or client was lagging and you over flowed the buffer.

This can commonly occur when the game is saving (30 minutes past the hour) and no traffic passes from server to client or back for maybe 10 seconds or so.
Back to top Go down
amanar

amanar

PostSubject: Re: oops, you're a little too fast for me   oops, you're a little too fast for me Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 8:21 am

Lag happens at 00:28 for me.
Back to top Go down
amanar

amanar

PostSubject: Re: oops, you're a little too fast for me   oops, you're a little too fast for me Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 8:22 am

LordLava aka the bug squasher. lol
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

PostSubject: Re: oops, you're a little too fast for me   oops, you're a little too fast for me Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 5:54 am

I am in the process of adding an automatic announcement when the game synchronisation is occurring.
No more guessing ....

And yes the server clock does go a bit astray from real time.
I occasionally reset it but the timer is not the best quality.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: oops, you're a little too fast for me   oops, you're a little too fast for me Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

oops, you're a little too fast for me
Page 1 of 1