Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Seyaning as a Warrior

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kane

Seyaning as a Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Seyaning as a Warrior   Seyaning as a Warrior Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2015 12:03 pm

Can curse hit him? im at 55 base curse with 30/30 will int. As of now I lose focus every time but im wondering if raising curse to 60 and getting way more will and int will allow me to curse him or is it wasted exp. I know his bases have been posted and he has 85 base resistance but I dont know his mod or the mod required to start being able to curse him.

Also does anyone know what mod resistance I would need to resist him or if not resist at least make him struggle and drain his mana while trying to curse and stun?
Back to top Go down
Motoko

PostSubject: Re: Seyaning as a Warrior   Seyaning as a Warrior Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2015 2:44 pm

He has 135 resistance.

110 minimum curse mod should be a good number to shoot for.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seyaning as a Warrior   Seyaning as a Warrior Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2015 2:49 pm

And a decent amount of immunity of you want to make him stun you more.
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

PostSubject: Re: Seyaning as a Warrior   Seyaning as a Warrior Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2015 9:39 am

Looks like 145 mod resistance on a normal day (not gmoon) and 130 mod immunity.

It appears to be the modified spell power before your racial bonus and his immunity that determines whether you can curse him.

If your mod curse < 2/3 of his resistance then you will always fail.
Above that there is a chance you will succeed.

So min curse = 2/3 * 145 = 97 by my calcs.
Higher mod curse = higher chance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seyaning as a Warrior   Seyaning as a Warrior Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seyaning as a Warrior
Page 1 of 1