Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Serious Side Effects

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Serious Side Effects Empty
PostSubject: Serious Side Effects   Serious Side Effects Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 9:04 pm

They wern't kidding. I think this stuff was made by big pharma.

Has anyone drank those lab 6 potions lately? Those things took like 20 twohand mod off of me. And you know, a couple % away from killing me.

Drinking kills, kids.
Back to top Go down
Froggles

Serious Side Effects Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious Side Effects   Serious Side Effects Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 12:53 pm

In the past I' e carried around an extra bless amulet for the minimal light provided. Wear and remove as needed to lift and move the staff :3 never bothered with the potions. Works like a torch toggle, but it provides far less light. :3
Back to top Go down

Serious Side Effects
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Click Me For New Forum  :: Game Chat :: Town Square-
Jump to: