Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Is Joe innocent?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Is Joe innocent? Empty
PostSubject: Is Joe innocent?   Is Joe innocent? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 2:28 am

I mean he really seems kind of like a home body. And he is rather slow in all that armor, why is it Jefferson wasn't able to catch him if he was that slow? Are we sure this is even his armor? Like I havn't heard anyone else in town talking about how he got the shaft or used to have such fine knightly armor. And really the only reward is that he teaches me how to hit some metal with a hammer? I'm pretty sure even grolms do that.

This barter guy is clearly a con artist too. He just talked me into kicking in some guys front door and taking an amulet, if that isn't proof enough, he teaches me how to con.. barter.. close enough. I suppose if I can steal *cough* er retrieve a solid gold amulet for tips in how to swindle. *cough* I mean haggle merchants down to a modest price. I can get this guy some armor. Whether Jefferson is lying or not, he seems like he is gonna need that armor at least.

Maybe he wouldn't have been as convincing if I hadn't been eating those shrooms and drinking random green fluids and eating things eyeballs. Thats bound to have long term effects. Eh.. I'll find an alchemist or make a good dispel set later or something.

Ok lets say Joe snuck in during the night (armorless) and stole it. Well he just doesn't seem that confident now does he? I mean he is still living at home with his brothers in a small house. And really, he screams for mommy! Shouldn't he be thinking of his first love before his final breath?

Maybe we just need to get this guy a girlfriend. Maybe teach him a few magic tricks and get him to go make some flowers appear for Clara. Then she could stop following Damor around like a lost puppy dog.

Speaking of Damor, does anyone else feel like he is just an honest business man who can't catch a break? I mean it really feels like Shiva is black mailing him or something doesn't? And why is it that everyone comes in and just beats him up? He is HIDING the coin from Shiva. Hes selling you top notch gear that even the warlords wear! This guy couldn't be more of a useful friendly merchant if he tried. I mean he is even protecting one of the seyan shrines. If that isn't loyalty to the cause, I don't know what is. I mean common, anywhere else just about you'd have to go through entire mazes or dig out entire underground caverns. Him, nope.. right in back for your convenience away from the noisy shoppers.

Now when it comes to noise, why is it the guards are so loud anyway. I'm starting to think all that clattering armor is starting to drive them insane. They are a few lab passes away from gratz-ing for every pent solve. (Typical V2ers *shakes head*).

They are about as lazy as your typical V2ers anyway, ever notice how the town is constantly under attack. The outpost fallen... swords clashing and guardians of the gods.. weapons bathed in the enemies blood. And where are they? In the barracks counting their stash of points. I think all that temple sitting has rusted their brains. I'm starting to wonder if they even know how to use their weapons. Infact, when was the last time those guards even came out during an LQ. If things get any worse I am gonna need a lockpick just to trade in my black candles.

And as if all this doesn't have me brain fried enough, anyone else wonder how a dang forest ended up under three caverns full of mines? Yes yes, I know. Magic. But even as far as magic goes, this one is a little strange. Kind of makes you wonder whose magic. I feel like Shiva wouldn't put minions that far away from the front line. Damor is too busy guarding a bag full of belts and making sure Clara doesn't get knocked up by Joe.

And don't get me started on these guys who want the souls of freaking gods. As if it wasn't hard enough to find a soul in the first place, have you ever noticed they can't seem to hold on to this thing for more than 5 minutes. Go jump on a seyan and retrieve ankhs soul.. run back up and its already there again. For someone smart enough to dabble in the arcane arts, he sure doesn't seem to have a plan. The one seemed a lot less sketch when he wanted a Potion of Life. I mean at least thats supposed to be disposable, how do you lose a soul without ever leaving home? On second thought, I might already have that answer. Perhaps we should move on.

So under the heading of disposable things. This town must think everything is. I don't know about you, but if I hear my cousins castle just had a slaughter go on and that the place is up for rent, I'm moving in. Like it doesn't matter where you're living at, it can't be worse than a castle. And if having your own freaking castle isn't worth dying for, I dont know what is. Doesn't hurt there is a belt shop and a magical girl just down the street either. This seems like some prime real estate next to the gardens too.

Say, why isn't the gardener ever in the park. You know. Where all the flowers are. I think this one got a little too close to the fertilizer (and the flowers not close enough). Ever notice how their tiny little flower patch is kinda second rate, despite constant tending? Ever notice how where the gardener is never at is always in full bloom. This guy has got to be doing something else besides watering those things. Infact, Shiva has been pretty quiet lately (aside from the usual pile of bodies at the gates anyway). I bet thats one of Shiva's spies. You should keep an eye on that one. Its always the quiet ones you've gotta watch.

Speaking of quiet. How is it a dozen outlaws move into the one area in town that looks like its designed for all of our horses? Did no one notice all the animals kind of disappeared? And how is it we don't constantly hear them clanking around in there. We sure know it isn't the guards doing all that moving around! Maybe if they'd stop randomly yelling we would be able to hear these things when they are happening. I am a bit curious. I wonder which one is the herbalist. Thats the thing bugging me. I mean how else can you explain the random rare flower sitting in the middle of their digs like that? These things don't just appear out of nowhere. Who would have thought youd find an intellectual in the middle of a pack of people who like to torture animals?

I'd expect that kind of behavior out of the guards really. I mean think about it, they keep telling the AHs and ATs to pass the last gate. I know their eyesight isn't that bad because they attack me every time they think they can get away with it when people arn't looking.

You know what really worries me more than one of the great magic users who has a daughter that does crappy magic and how a noble AH can't seem to get past the front gates. Why do I keep seeing dragon armor and no dragon? That can't be a good sign, I don't care how many potions you've been drinking..
Back to top Go down

Is Joe innocent?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Click Me For New Forum  :: Game Chat :: Jokes-
Jump to: