Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You know you're an Arch-Hara when..

Go down 
AuthorMessage

You know you're an Arch-Hara when.. Empty
PostSubject: You know you're an Arch-Hara when..   You know you're an Arch-Hara when.. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 2:13 pm

You hit warlord and can destroy an entire room of 50 people instantly with the wave of your hand, but you still can't summon a pickaxe. jocolor

When a warrior walks by and feelds the need to cast bless on you.  scratch

All your groupies and worshippers are fat old men into heavy metal and axes.   queen

Your most coveted piece of armor is a cloth hat.  geek

Its important you carry a weapon so you can not use it. lol!

The two things you hear most are 'Spells please' and 'You doing a U2 run anytime soon?'  study

When people look at you, its only because they want you to buy them a belt. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

You know you're an Arch-Hara when..
Page 1 of 1